Home Engineering Room

Portal offers locked out

SlickSlick ✭✭✭
edited November 2021 in Engineering Room
I cannot make any purchases involving real money on the Samsung galaxy platform. Offers using dilithium are unaffected. I have full access to these offers on my Amazon kindle however.
la46tnsb9nqc.png
Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!

Comments

• SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    0129q8j3jmuo.png
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • it happens some times. Try to relog into the game
  • Two accounts on two Android devices; one Google account shared across one of these and a 'phone ... I got 'locked' when my password needed changing ... and had forgotten the link to the Android device from the 'phone ... created a new password, all good
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    I have no idea what caused it. But after two days, it finally resolved itself.
  • -{Punisher}-[BAD]-{Punisher}-[BAD] ✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Whenever this happens to me I just clear my cache and data for the app and it fixes it.