Home Engineering Room
Options

Really strange Arena bug (bounty/scapegoat obrien)

I am using an iphone 12 pro with ios 15.1. I used scapegoat obrien on the bounty, however, when the cloak activated, instead of his evasion boost increasing to +16, it instead stayed +9. Then, when he activated with the cloak still up, instead of switching to him increasing evasion, my ship showed as being cloaked with the eye symbol long after the cloak should have dropped. However, despite showing visually as being cloaked, the game did not treat me as cloaked, instead getting my blasted by the enemy ship. In addition, none of my other abilities triggering changed anything else either, the entire battle my attack, dmg and evasion all stayed at 10/10/10 despite the crew activating. I repeated this same effect on back to back battles. Photo in the next post.

Comments

• Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    qqjegpzlqb28.png
  • Options
    Bumping up for visibility, any idea from the Disruptor beam team why this is happening? I'd like to use o'brien with this ship but clearly I can't with this bug.
  • Options
    IDK whether this is what you are looking for and perhaps answering your request
    https://www.reddit.com/r/StarTrekTimelines/comments/4psz07/info_about_how_the_battle_arena_works_and/
  • Options
    NoblemanDK wrote: »
    IDK whether this is what you are looking for and perhaps answering your request
    https://www.reddit.com/r/StarTrekTimelines/comments/4psz07/info_about_how_the_battle_arena_works_and/

Thank you, but no, I very well versed in how things are supposed to work, there is a bug with O brien and the Bounty. The game breaks and it just nerfs all your abilities for the battle, so its like you have no crew on the ship.

At least for me, I've tried him in multiple slots, auto vs manual battles, 1x vs 3x. If you look in the above screen shot, I'm 15 seconds in, every crew is active, the cloak appears to be on, no boosts have been applied to my stats and I'm getting blasted.

@Shan is there anyone who can let me know if this is known, or that it has at least been flagged for investigation?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not recall this being reported before.
    I would suggest submitting a ticket but we would need more reports for an investigation.

Do you have issue with this crew anywhere else?
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    I do not recall this being reported before.
    I would suggest submitting a ticket but we would need more reports for an investigation.

Do you have issue with this crew anywhere else?

Nope just the bounty, every single time, every slot, works fine on any other ship