Home Engineering Room
Options

Objective Event test - Gauntlet fights not counting

I logged in today, collected my four shuttles to finish Objective 2 and then went to the Gauntlet, did 5 fights, come back and the counter showed 0. I restarted the game (multiple times) and the counter remained at 0. I went and did 5 more fights, those counted. So the initial 5 fights DID NOT COUNT and now because of that I won't have time to finish the 3rd objective. Mainly because the time limit was unreasonably constrictive. But also because of this bug.

I've also got issues with gauntlet battles being an objective. It incentivizes me to choose fights with the lowest possible point gain. If I do the fights with the highest point gain, I shoot up the rankings too fast and then my crew can be used once, maybe twice before I'm out of viable fights and then have to sacrifice them. If I choose the lowest possible point gain, I can use each one of my crew four or even five times. Anything that incentivizes playing poorly in order to advance is bad design.

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for creating this thread.
    Were all the gauntlet fights that you did in the same gauntlet?
    Or was a different gauntlet involved?
  • Options
    It was the same gauntlet.
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Again, gauntlet fights did not count. Check these screenshots. I am first place currently in my active gauntlet, and yet I have 0/20 complete for the Objective.

odofxv371tcb.png

jhzipffapvnt.png

And I'm going to lose those rewards again because 1) I am now 1st place so I only get a couple of fights before my crew are knocked out. And 2) I am going to bed now with 10 hours to go. I will only have a couple of hours in the morning and I will be busy, besides, a couple of hours is one round of gauntlet. Please see #1 for why that is not enough.

I would really appreciate if you could send me the rewards displayed as well as the rewards for completion which I believe is another shuttle token.

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again, gauntlet fights did not count. Check these screenshots. I am first place currently in my active gauntlet, and yet I have 0/20 complete for the Objective.

odofxv371tcb.png

jhzipffapvnt.png

And I'm going to lose those rewards again because 1) I am now 1st place so I only get a couple of fights before my crew are knocked out. And 2) I am going to bed now with 10 hours to go. I will only have a couple of hours in the morning and I will be busy, besides, a couple of hours is one round of gauntlet. Please see #1 for why that is not enough.

I would really appreciate if you could send me the rewards displayed as well as the rewards for completion which I believe is another shuttle token.

Please submit a ticket to our Support team if you have not already done so.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

Done. I wish I could give some info. I missed the fact that I wasn't getting the credit until I remembered to check.

I didn't even start the Gauntlet until I had unlocked that part of the event and collected all of the other rewards. Once I saw that the Gauntlet portion was started, I waited until the end of the first 4 hour crew refresh segment and did my battles in the 5 minutes prior to the crew refresh and then once my crew refreshed I did battles again until everyone was exhausted and then closed the game. I certainly did much more than 20 battles. When I opened the game again a couple hours later right before I went to bed I remembered the Objective and looked. That's when I saw the 0/20 and that's also when I posted about it.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Done. I wish I could give some info. I missed the fact that I wasn't getting the credit until I remembered to check.

I didn't even start the Gauntlet until I had unlocked that part of the event and collected all of the other rewards. Once I saw that the Gauntlet portion was started, I waited until the end of the first 4 hour crew refresh segment and did my battles in the 5 minutes prior to the crew refresh and then once my crew refreshed I did battles again until everyone was exhausted and then closed the game. I certainly did much more than 20 battles. When I opened the game again a couple hours later right before I went to bed I remembered the Objective and looked. That's when I saw the 0/20 and that's also when I posted about it.

Thank you, these details might be helpful!
    Should something like this happen again, please contact Support immediately.