Home Make It So!
Options

Equipment / Component counters

Or any item for that matter. When I go to a faction center or on any screen with items, when I touch the item a pop-up appears with some information. I'd like to have a counter in there that says I already have 400 of these or I only have two of these so I don't have to go hunting for that equipment or component in my Inventory. In the inventory screens we get a counter on them, so why can't that carry over to other windows. It would be a great feature, in my opinion. The equipment inventory screen is a mess to search thru and too many items look alike, so you end up having to tap the item anyway to see which one it is. If other agree, hopefully there will be added comments or "hearts"/awesome votes.

Comments

• Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    Can I re-bump this make it so?

I would love to see a counter on every item i am farming in any screen where the item image is seen.

+1 to a good idea.
  • Options
    I'd like to bump this back up with the added feature of "get more" which could just show you the missions that you can use to obtain that equipment or component.
  • Options
    GmoneyGmoney ✭✭
    Agreed, this would be super helpful.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Indeed, a good idea that gets my support, too. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thing folks have been asking for since the game launched. Maybe someday...