Home The Bridge
Options

Weird thing

I wonder..would it be considered a banable offense if i took advantage of theese offers even though it is the same offer3onqxdfduwvz.png
9dwx0q83ebgb.png

Comments

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are the same offer. I bought all four in the first one and then the second one disappeared. It's just some sort of display bug that's been happening the last couple of days.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »
    They are the same offer. I bought all four in the first one and then the second one disappeared. It's just some sort of display bug that's been happening the last couple of days.

OKay just wanted to be sure just in case :)
  • Options
    NoNameNamerNoNameNamer ✭✭✭✭
    It's not a display bug, the backend is duplicating LTO entries in the list it sends to the client. But the offers have the same ID which is why the dupe also goes away when the purchase limit is hit. HOWEVER, I believe the purchase count might get reset when the dupe happens, because I had bought another offer before it got duped and then bought the dupe for a total number of times exceeding the stated limit. But I am not sure whether or not the other bug was in play here, where the actual purchase limit sometimes differs from the one stated in the text visible to us.

This LTO duping has started a few days ago.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the intel deal only lasted 8 hours. Dumb.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never even saw this offer. :-(
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    edyvbibnw407.png
    egcmg8ewtlff.png
    6l3kmxs9y0cb.png
    oaon1x2g8x2b.png

:s
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's not fun having 5 popups; never mind having a double your crew offer also active... And you have to cycle through each time. Extra dumb that it's duplicate offers that you couldn't actually get twice if you wanted to.
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    guest_1337 wrote: »
    edyvbibnw407.png
    egcmg8ewtlff.png

:s
    I think Dr Van Gogh's matrix is unstable.