Home The Bridge
Options

Duelist Pack

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
Wow. Talk about a strong pack. Voyage rank #1, #25, and #29. I can't think of the last pack with that kind of crew. It's too bad I'll probably only get 4* if I buy any packs.

Comments

• Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pedro Pascal meme.

This crew is good, but it could be better (if these applicable traits are there).
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool art, strong stats, all the makings of a great pack. Missed out on the pulls but I'll get him one day.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought 9 packs. Got 1 begold (took delta flyer paris 5th Star) one determinded paris (already FFE) and Picard on the last one. the rest was honor.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Well, he‘s mostly new #1 because of his high 3rd voyages skill which is
    DIP and no game changer. If you just go by main skills total of 1+2,
    there are some better folks around. So if you miss out on him, no big deal.

ktijgh2hzs9g.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Two pulls and one Fencing Picard. Chance has smiled upon me this time.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Desperate: Also explicitly stated in story by the character. Picard loses a point to the Lieutenant (shown on screen: https://i.imgur.com/YjFj73z.png ) and attempts an unorthodox maneuver to try and recover. Also recently applied to a crew engaged in athletic contest - Racquetball O'Brien.
    DEAN: Interesting move, sir, but what technique was that?
    PICARD: The technique of a desperate man.

What if it's Fencing Picard from I, Borg? In that case I don't think Desperate would apply.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Wow. Talk about a strong pack. Voyage rank #1, #25, and #29. I can't think of the last pack with that kind of crew. It's too bad I'll probably only get 4* if I buy any packs.

I knew going in I was going to get a 4*, all of which were FF. Just didn't know which one. I got Blood Oath Jadzia.......
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    I was not so lucky. I bought packs without getting Fencing Picard. Instead I got Determined Paris immortalized.
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hermdelica wrote: »
    Desperate: Also explicitly stated in story by the character. Picard loses a point to the Lieutenant (shown on screen: https://i.imgur.com/YjFj73z.png ) and attempts an unorthodox maneuver to try and recover. Also recently applied to a crew engaged in athletic contest - Racquetball O'Brien.
    DEAN: Interesting move, sir, but what technique was that?
    PICARD: The technique of a desperate man.

What if it's Fencing Picard from I, Borg? In that case I don't think Desperate would apply.

His arena quote is from We'll Always Have Paris and the art matches his stance. My first though was he might be from I, Borg too and I would have balked at the Tactician trait, since Guinan teaches him a lesson :D