Home The Bridge

Crew Slot Sale Tomorrow {12/08/2021}

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2021 in The Bridge
Did not see added Free Crew Slots? Usually goes hand in hand. So, does that mean no new Free Crew Slots? Or it just didn't get mentioned?

Just asking because it is a change and wanted clarification. Not a complaint. Just a question.
"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a complaint. Just a question.

wt8evf62k8un.gif
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a crew slots sale only.
    No free crew slots this time around.
  • Good, now I don't have to exercise my excessive compulsive desire to keep my slots divisible by 10.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    RW_Eagle wrote: »
    Good, now I don't have to exercise my excessive compulsive desire to keep my slots divisible by 10.

you could buy two
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there also an honor sale coming soon? :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Thanx.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

The others came with free slots. That’s really disappointing.

and also means I will not be buying any. I'll airlock Legendaries first.
  • crew slots maxed. and no add slots. with so many new characters. embarassing
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really appreciated the free slots we got less than 2 months ago (specifically on Oct 19) because it was an unexpected gift that they are not obligated to give us. As we've seen many times in this game, past patterns of behavior do not necessarily predict future events. Plan accordingly.

Well said - i may even push to get to the next immortalized achievement so i have some extra DIL for slots this time, because isn't it nice to be ready for surprises?
  • ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Decided I'd rather 10 slots and 4 recap packs than 5 slots and 8 recap packs.
  • PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    I don't need any extra slots anymore but I couldn't resist and got me 5 extra slots.
    I still have space left from the last one!