Home The Bridge
Options

Had plenty of Voyage Revive Tokens......

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2021 in The Bridge
But, this was just ridiculous. Voyage was almost home {less than ten minutes return time after Recall} and suddenly "FAILED". Had to use a Token to Revive it. When it was RETURNING.

Sure hope no one tied up on that crazy Ship will be useful in the Event, since they are now way out there, instead of being back right after Event start.......

ztodbkukoyim.jpg

EDIT: Top choice for several Items Crafting has been "Locked" because of the glitch.
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Several of us have had these sudden fails. I think it is a sync glitch with the server. It's out of sync and you think it's fine, when it finally syncs- BOOM! I literally watched one go from 800+ AM to failed. It had passed a check and connected to the server. It "corrected itself" and I got a pop quiz on my obscenity vocabulary. I used all of it.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Several of us have had these sudden fails. I think it is a sync glitch with the server. It's out of sync and you think it's fine, when it finally syncs- BOOM! I literally watched one go from 800+ AM to failed. It had passed a check and connected to the server. It "corrected itself" and I got a pop quiz on my obscenity vocabulary. I used all of it.

But this was RETURNING. Had a little over ten minutes left to be back. I had just looked at the little box before I did something else.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a whole new level of deranged. Unless it was terribly out of sync when you recalled it, I can't think of any other way. I'd definitely document and ticket it, if only to get some attention for the issue before it happens again.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

But this was RETURNING. Had a little over ten minutes left to be back. I had just looked at the little box before I did something else.

Same issue. Client was out of sync with the server. You hit recall and the client started to show a recall. When the sync was fixed, suddenly the server registered that it failed ~3 hours earlier and showed you the failure.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

Same issue. Client was out of sync with the server. You hit recall and the client started to show a recall. When the sync was fixed, suddenly the server registered that it failed ~3 hours earlier and showed you the failure.

Thanx. This was totally new to me. Wonder if it goes back to what Shan said about not leaving the game open? I use the direct website on the laptop, and I think it had been open a while.

Just recalled after the extra Dilemma:

wzzl3ja52wig.jpg

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

Thanx. This was totally new to me. Wonder if it goes back to what Shan said about not leaving the game open? I use the direct website on the laptop, and I think it had been open a while.

Just recalled after the extra Dilemma:

wzzl3ja52wig.jpg

Almost certainly. Leaving connections open is likely to cause these kind of sync issues. Especially if you left it sitting on the voyage screen. I agree with everyone who said the game needs to handle it better. But given their bugs, quitting and restarting is the best way to be sure you won't have a sync issue.
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Never rely on the voyage box on your home screen. Its never right if your game has been open for awhile.
    While I've not yet had an issue during recall, I've failed several voyages because that timer was way off.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I could sell these........ :/

ix517tuszn7o.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    Slick wrote: »
    Never rely on the voyage box on your home screen. Its never right if your game has been open for awhile.
    While I've not yet had an issue during recall, I've failed several voyages because that timer was way off.

Yeah, that's a very annoying bug.
    Wish I could sell these........ :/

ix517tuszn7o.jpg

I want them all!