Home The Bridge

New in Vault: Flint

If anyone has screenshots of Flint's stats, could you please share? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    jduyni3xmdvt.png
    It is in the vault
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Thank you @HaBlack !!!
  • Unique skill order for Legendaries, nice!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    I forgot to look today! Or, I did look right at mid-reset and there was no Tuesday Pack. Lot of people been asking for Flint. Good job WRG

One Pull. No Flint, but Sarah is new for me.

j3s3raqxxo38.png
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot to look today! Or, I did look right at mid-reset and there was no Tuesday Pack.
    The Tuesday pack was late today. Not massively late, maybe an hour or so. So you might have missed it.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot to look today! Or, I did look right at mid-reset and there was no Tuesday Pack. Lot of people been asking for Flint. Good job WRG

One Pull. No Flint, but Sarah is new for me.

j3s3raqxxo38.png

Good luck you had. Sarah is better than Flint.
    Let’s fly!
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a shame Flint was not added before I stopped spending money.
    Would have bought 3 of $9.99 offers on all accounts. But odds still slim on getting him with just those 15 x10 packs. You figure on the average it will take 24 x10 packs to get one copy.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    It is a shame Flint was not added before I stopped spending money.
    Would have bought 3 of $9.99 offers on all accounts. But odds still slim on getting him with just those 15 x10 packs. You figure on the average it will take 24 x10 packs to get one copy.

Does that make you a skin-Flint?