Home The Bridge
Options

More stats: 10 Premium Reward pulls

I've found from all recent pull's that I get 1 Legendary behold/crew out of every 10 x "10 pull's".

Funny thing is that it makes the 6500 Dill offer with one Legendary not look very good since you don't get all the additional Honor/Replicator fuel.

I'm curious if anyone else has recorded different stats.
"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"

Comments

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gone as long as 25 packs without a Legendary but on average its 1 out of 10 packs.
    And it feels like the replicator fuel is pretty irrelevant these days.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's roughly what I see too. The value of the 6500 DIL pack is the guaranteed legendary, but from a strictly expected value perspective, buying ten 650 DIL packs likely has a higher return.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »

Quite true. I don't think there's a chance of me ever coming close to using up all the rations I've collected from Voyages — including 1000+ 4* rations and 1700+ 3* rations. But I'm happy to never have to feed schematics into the replicator any more. Still have a number of ships that aren't yet maxed.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »

Quite true. I don't think there's a chance of me ever coming close to using up all the rations I've collected from Voyages — including 1000+ 4* rations and 1700+ 3* rations. But I'm happy to never have to feed schematics into the replicator any more. Still have a number of ships that aren't yet maxed.

That’s a good point. I’ve maxed one five star ship then replicator fuel with the rest. Now I can max other ships to give a Voyage advantage

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Data1001 wrote: »

As I watch my item count, and try to keep it down I dump schematics into the replicator first, before rations, at least of ships I've already finished. (And I've finished quite a number of them.) So it's actually more of an annoyance for me to get schematics -- as the only ones I've not finished do not seem to be in packs as of yet.

What does blow when you do the 6500 is that you're still 1 of 3 out of the one you want...