Home The Bridge
Options

Finally, I got them all (temporarily).

Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2021 in The Bridge
Although, this will last only 15 hours until next week’s event is announced tomorrow at noon Eastern time, I temporarily have every (1135) available character. It stinks I achieved it with Alexander and had to pay at the Dabo table, although I didn’t have to pay 4000 dilithium for the final spin. I guess that is one good thing about a flashback event week. I feel like this achievement is like the very unstable and short-lived Omega Particle. Don’t know if and when I will have this opportunity again.

kevb62m8njzz.jpeg

zm3iwsudbd8p.png

Comments

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    znz4dor1jdiy.jpeg
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang impressed. I'm missing a few.
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!
    I still don't have Balok, so apologies to anyone that stumbles into my gauntlet....when I remember to play them at least.

Alexander showed up on my Dabo the other day as well, but found out he was already maxed so I skipped.

Thanks to the honor sale, all but those two are immortal now. It never ends.

How many more do you have to add stars to @Sulu's Husband ?
  • Options
    Frank? wrote: »
    Congrats!
    I still don't have Balok, so apologies to anyone that stumbles into my gauntlet....when I remember to play them at least.

Alexander showed up on my Dabo the other day as well, but found out he was already maxed so I skipped.

Thanks to the honor sale, all but those two are immortal now. It never ends.

How many more do you have to add stars to @Sulu's Husband ?

Long way to go. 240 more to immortalize. On Begolds, I usually take the option with fewest or no stars to lessen the chance of a begold with only getting honor out of it. I do bring all purples to 100 even with just 1* so they are ready for the next portal update. I usually won’t start working on the golds until I have two of the same before I have to fuse them. If they have only 2 skills, I don’t mind fusing them at a lower level to free up slots.
  • Options
    Where are you on Returning Saru? Nice gift from WRG!

vdbeyn2puim3.jpg
    The Artist Formerly Known as "DScottHewitt"
  • Options
    Scottergun wrote: »
    Where are you on Returning Saru? Nice gift from WRG!

vdbeyn2puim3.jpg

Level 99 with 2 stars. Just missing Ogawa. All I wanted was Linus today and got another Alexander before pulling Linus on my third pack.