Home The Bridge
Options

Collection request: Voyages rare crew collection

Since there already is a Gauntlet rare crew collection, I would suggest a Voyages rare crew collection.

Comments

• Options
    I like the idea about V’ger or at least as a collection reward avatar.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I approve of this.

Mainly because I have all the Voyage crew already and I want free loot.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Please Don t!
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    This is a good idea.

And while we're at it, isn't it time to refresh the voyage exclusive crew? They're all pretty long in the tooth and are, stats-wise, underwhelming (except maybe for The Clown). Considering how difficult they can be to get, shouldn't these be strong crew people want to have for something other than collection bonuses (which Ensign Picard doesn't even have)? As it is, by the time most people get them they're likely just going to be frozen as soon as they're immortalized.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a good idea.

And while we're at it, isn't it time to refresh the voyage exclusive crew? They're all pretty long in the tooth and are, stats-wise, underwhelming (except maybe for The Clown). Considering how difficult they can be to get, shouldn't these be strong crew people want to have for something other than collection bonuses (which Ensign Picard doesn't even have)? As it is, by the time most people get them they're likely just going to be frozen as soon as they're immortalized.

Please, no new voyage-exclusive crew until they finally fix the stuck/dilemma bug. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Please, no new voyage-exclusive crew until they finally fix the stuck/dilemma bug. 🖖

They haven't fixed that yet?!
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd wrote: »
    Since there already is a Gauntlet rare crew collection, I would suggest a Voyages rare crew collection.

It is certainly a great idea in theory but is almost certain not to happen until the voyage bug is fixed.

Until such time as that is squashed it would open up a can of worms for ticket support that would make Cthulhu’s face look pretty.