Home The Bridge
Options

General Ads Cool Down Timer keep it OFF

TO the TImelines Team Please keep the General Ad's timer turned off.

Comments

• Options
    Viperch25 wrote: »

+1 👍🏻
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    JuristJurist ✭✭✭
    Viperch25 wrote: »

Yes, please. Adding my support.

=j= Jurist
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s a win win. I’m confident that WRG is getting more ad revenue from the change.
  • Options
    I totally agree!
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its generally an improvement in personal time management. I even started adwarping the Dabo wheel again.

I have noticed more ad failures not giving loot (ex stupid Ant game) or taking too long to provide rewards (any virtual slot machine game).

PS Crypto currency is an abomination and it annoys me to see it advertised.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Its generally an improvement in personal time management. I even started adwarping the Dabo wheel again.

I have noticed more ad failures not giving loot (ex stupid Ant game) or taking too long to provide rewards (any virtual slot machine game).

PS Crypto currency is an abomination and it annoys me to see it advertised.

Same. Almost any time I get a 10 or 15 second ad, it fails to register and I need to watch a second ad for another 30 seconds, in order for the ad-warp to succeed. Aside from that, the removal of the general 30-min cooldown is a great change.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's lovely to have an ad-warp that you can ad-double after. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Agreed, the removal of the general cooldown makes it much easier to line up & keep track of the timing on all the specific ad timers. Please, do leave it turned off. 🖖

l9q6ne1eja8b.png

"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    That are cool timers.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peets wrote: »
    That are cool timers.
    https://multitimer.net/
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust