Home The Bridge
Options

Objective event for next week title and description inconsistent

The title for the announcement is "prepare for a Galaxy". The description is "prepare for a faction". Probably a cut and paste error.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah. I think they missed the change from this week. Convergence Day is a Galaxy.
    The Artist Formerly Known as "DScottHewitt"
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    They is me and you can simply contact me by direct message when I mess up like that, thanks :)
    Apologies, this is now corrected.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    They is me and you can simply contact me by direct message when I mess up like that, thanks :)

Will do. I kinda knew that. I guess.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

I was thinking they is you. But was unsure. And did not want to single anyone out.
  • Options
    When these objective events go live for real will the rewards improve? The rewards currently are terrible and not worth the effort. For some (like the last one) you actually spend more resources than you get out.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...I think they are actually live now.

It's for every player to decide if what they'll get out of it worth it - the answer isn't the same for everyone. No one is being forced to do it.
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »

It's for every player to decide if what they'll get out of it worth it - the answer isn't the same for everyone. No one is being forced to do it.

The feedback is for the company. Obviously every player decides what parts of the game if any they should play. An unsolicited “no one is forcing you” is not necessary. No one is forcing you to respond to my post either. See how petty that sounds?

My in-game message still says “beta” (Google if you don’t know what that means) so I am assuming the company is still taking feedback. I looked for a feedback thread but didn’t see one FYI. I figured since the admin responded in this thread they would see the feedback.
  • Options
    ScottergunScottergun ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    robownage wrote: »

The feedback is for the company. Obviously every player decides what parts of the game if any they should play. An unsolicited “no one is forcing you” is not necessary. No one is forcing you to respond to my post either. See how petty that sounds?

My in-game message still says “beta” (Google if you don’t know what that means) so I am assuming the company is still taking feedback. I looked for a feedback thread but didn’t see one FYI. I figured since the admin responded in this thread they would see the feedback.

It continues to say "Beta" and Shan said nothing {if it is} will be changed until after the Beta phase. But, I think our feedback is still useful. If there is that chance that changes will be made once the Beta phase ends.

I repeat my feedback that the percentage thing needs to be changed to actual numbers. Like 100/200 if, for instance, you complete 50% of a Task that requires 200 to complete. We know that coding is possible. Just look at the outstanding Achievements under your Captain Tabs.

9bb63m71r5jf.jpg

One last feedback I think should not even need to be said, but it obviously does. The whole idea behind these Objective Events each week for the upcoming Event SHOULD BE geared more towards the people most likely to need the extras. That would be newer players. But, newer players are the ones least likely to be able to do several Fuses and 90 Level Ups and an Immortalize every week. Tasks that require Shuttles are also going to be tight for people who are newer and do not yet the third and fourth Shuttle Bay opened......

Just more feedback.

No offense is intended, meant, implied, construed, or contained in Red or Blue Pills. Do not use infernally. Never call with a Deuce-Seven Off-Suit. Objects in mirror may be behind you. I want you, I need you, but there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you. The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands. I'm in love with Stacy's mom. So now I come to you with open arms. Sunday is on the way. The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive. Your men love you. If I knew nothing else about you, that would be enough. This Ming is a psycho! Maximum effort! Nothing in this disclaimer construes, implies, or in any way can serve as legal advice.

• Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    When these objective events go live for real will the rewards improve? The rewards currently are terrible and not worth the effort. For some (like the last one) you actually spend more resources than you get out.

Yes, Shan said that with the next client update they'll add more variety until then it's going to be the same.
    Source: She wrote it in an ingame mail.