Home The Bridge

Has Facebook denied your true name? Can you not log in as the real you using the "FACEBOOK" Button?

ScottergunScottergun ✭✭
edited January 2022 in The Bridge
Didn't realize other people were affected until I saw W. W. Carlisle is a "Guest" now. I messaged Shan about the issue when it started. Her advice is to start a Ticket and hopefully we can get our identities back.

Check in here if you lost your Forum identity.

No offense is intended, meant, implied, construed, or contained in Red or Blue Pills. Do not use infernally. Never call with a Deuce-Seven Off-Suit. Objects in mirror may be behind you. I want you, I need you, but there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you. The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands. I'm in love with Stacy's mom. So now I come to you with open arms. Sunday is on the way. The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive. Your men love you. If I knew nothing else about you, that would be enough. This Ming is a psycho! Maximum effort! Nothing in this disclaimer construes, implies, or in any way can serve as legal advice.
The Artist Formerly Known as "DScottHewitt"

Comments

• edited January 2022
    Like you said. Here I am and I have TWO guest accounts and neither one is tied to my main one with the FB creds. I don't think I've been logged in properly since around Christmas. It was during the Honor Sale. It hadn't ended, so I couldn't post my haul.
    W.W. Carlisle.
    Poor locked out W.W. Carlisle
  • Like you said. Here I am and I have TWO guest accounts and neither one is tied to my main one with the FB creds. I don't think I've been logged in properly since around Christmas. It was during the Honor Sale. It hadn't ended, so I couldn't post my haul.
    W.W. Carlisle.

I like your signature ten times more better than mine.

• Followed the instructions. That just created a new "Guest" account. Did not connect me to the account I have had for years......
  • ScottergunScottergun ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Shan wrote: »
    I understand there is an issue with the FB login, I can help restore access to your forum account.
    For you Scott it didn't work the first time around due to a confusion on my part.

I am still waiting on a ticket from you W.W. Carlisle, you can submit it in game and let me know the ticket number.

Creating multiple threads regarding this is less useful than giving me the opportunity to help you :)

I apologize if it appears I am making an useless thread. Once I found out others were having issues, I started this thread mainly so they could be aware of what is needed to get fixed. I swear honestly and sincerely that was my whole intention. Helping others.

EDIT: WOW. I have been here a long time. The account is associated with my Yahoo mail? That was stolen years ago.
  • Shan,

Thank you very much for trying. I cannot get emails at that old account. So, I will just be this guy. But, I sincerely appreciate your efforts!

rfu6yub91mc4.gif
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Shan!

ofpst3848w5n.gif
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, honey. I'm home!
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, honey. I'm home!

It feels so much better than expected, right?
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, honey. I'm home!

It feels so much better than expected, right?

Absolutely! Also binge watching Enterprise again. On Season One, but it's always good.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am back! Long three weeks without this forum. Had to join another game forum that was much less lively just to get some foruming.
    Let’s fly!