Home The Bridge
Options

Battle Arena Monthly Rewards Change - 12/01

2»

Comments

• Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. But I get the monthly switch, and it's by design. If you're closer to maxing out a ship, you more likely to buy the ship offer if it'll finish them off, instead of making it level 2.

The problem is ships don't have an event type or fleet tie in, so their value is exceedingly limited. Apparently some like to collect them, and I think I've seen two people in the forums say they've bought schematics. But nobody in my fleet and nobody I've talked with thinks they're worth anything and nearly everybody is more irritated by the offers and scoff at them.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is ships don't have an event type or fleet tie in, so their value is exceedingly limited. Apparently some like to collect them, and I think I've seen two people in the forums say they've bought schematics. But nobody in my fleet and nobody I've talked with thinks they're worth anything and nearly everybody is more irritated by the offers and scoff at them.
    So this. I've been whining pointing out for months that they need to give us something to do with ships that requires having more than one good, ready one. Some version of Expedition fatigue that forces you to use them strategically en masse.

• Options
    Would love to the NX01 Discovery and shim on the arena
  • Options
    Any way you can set it up that one of the three options are a new ship and the other two are older ships?

I mean there are some 2star ships I dont NEED but would not mind having
  • Options
    LilBangers wrote: »
    I mean there are some 2star ships I dont NEED but would not mind having

My best ships for the lowest tier in Arena is the Val Jean and then the Constellation Class. I could use some variety in that tier.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a new player, the space battles are great for gaining ships. I don't have enough rank to earn a lot, but some have helped. It takes a long time to build a ship, so for me, the same ship needs to appear many months to really build it up. It took almost two months to get a 3 star ship, but I won 5 star schematics my second week. (I have no 4 star ship.) I use 5 star ships for voyages. All ships below 5 star are worthless for anything but the arena. That said, I enjoy the arena. It is the most active part of the game. It is a lot of fun.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a new player, the space battles are great for gaining ships. I don't have enough rank to earn a lot, but some have helped. It takes a long time to build a ship, so for me, the same ship needs to appear many months to really build it up. It took almost two months to get a 3 star ship, but I won 5 star schematics my second week. (I have no 4 star ship.) I use 5 star ships for voyages. All ships below 5 star are worthless for anything but the arena. That said, I enjoy the arena. It is the most active part of the game. It is a lot of fun.

Actually with the right crew, lower ships work for missions. I'm using the 4 star Defiant and cutting through Ep 8 space battles easily. I might try doing 3 stars later just to see what happens.