Home The Bridge
Options

New In Vault: Kov - title edited by ~ Shan

ScottergunScottergun ✭✭
edited January 2022 in The Bridge
The Engineer from the group of "Logical-Challenged" Vulcans who befriended Trip.

cvgglysrhxu8.jpg

Two pulls. First dropped Crashed Tuvok, who I also did not have, plus a BeGold where I took Lieutenant Weasily as a new crew for me. Second Pull dropped Kov at the end. Had a FF Behold along the way.

EDIT: Congrats to This Sisko1 for FtM!

wf72s8qyrj3b.jpg
The Artist Formerly Known as "DScottHewitt"

Comments

• Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    You really think that’s an appropriate thread title?
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instead of mentioning his weight, I prefer the first Maverick Vulcan in game. Or the Vulcan with a great emotional role about his family.

Underrated ENT character, watched it recently. His first half was learning all about human culture like the Iyaarans from TNG, the second half was a pretty cool, if cliche, story about him contacting his dying dad.
  • Options
    ScottergunScottergun ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    You really think that’s an appropriate thread title?

He was LITERALLY described in the script as "more full bodied than average Vulcans". I'm actually past "Chonky".

From Memory Alpha:

Also in the episode's teleplay (both the first draft and the final draft), Kov was described as "more 'full bodied' than the average Vulcan."

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Kov
  • Options
    Fine. Y'all enjoy the game.

• Options
    I'm a chonky man and I described him as "the chonky Vulcan." Chonky is a word chonky people can use, but skinny people can't use it.
  • Options
    I'm a chonky man and I described him as "the chonky Vulcan." Chonky is a word chonky people can use, but skinny people can't use it.

Apparently that is incorrect. I don't know what counts as "Chonky" if I am not at 375 pounds.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps its time to cut down on those Plomeek Cheeseburgers..... :o:)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Perhaps its time to cut down on those Plomeek Cheeseburgers..... :o:)

😊👍😉

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=68eue5cpbsE
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just disappointed in him for failing to teach his grandson any valuable life lessons…

52cd7n4hucv2.jpeg
  • Options
    He's just resentful that he was given a name that doesn't start with S
  • Options
    hermdelica wrote: »

Tuvok, Koss, Chu'lak, Mestral, Vanik, et c. say you are illogical. There is nothing requiring such an act when naming a son and resentment is an emotional response.
    Poor locked out W.W. Carlisle
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

Tuvok, Koss, Chu'lak, Mestral, Vanik, et c. say you are illogical. There is nothing requiring such an act when naming a son and resentment is an emotional response.

T'Pol and T'Pring say Hi.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    I am lost. Are you saying they are all resentful for not having a name that starts with S.🤔

Oh, I see that is their task as a Vulcan , not to show resentment ( an emotion) for not being named with a name that starts with 'S'.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enterprise, Vulcan, and Engineer. I want but added a star to my Tuvok instead. I sense he'll be a contrary one for me.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

T'Pol and T'Pring say Hi.

And Saru's babe.

j9x8l8st3jcb.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?