Home The Bridge
Options

What happened to the behold changes?

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
They announced long ago that there would be changes to the beholds including something vaguely worrisome about schematics in beholds. This was a while ago and as far as I have seen, there hasn't been any change.

Does anyone remember this or have more information?

Comments

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    They announced long ago that there would be changes to the beholds including something vaguely worrisome about schematics in beholds. This was a while ago and as far as I have seen, there hasn't been any change.

Does anyone remember this or have more information?

The behold change let it support a mix of things. Shan was pretty clear the regular beholds would not be changing. This was more about allowing birthday beholds with 4 and 5* or other special packs that might have a mix of items.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had that Primal pack a month or two ago. It was a behold that guaranteed a crew with the Primal trait, but the pool of options was mixed purples and golds.
  • Options
    I think the Primal collection was not the best one to test this type of pack. With the exception of Spock, that had probably been immortalized by most players, the legendaries in it are very weak. Using other small collections that contain legendaries who are main cast and have decent stats would probably lead to more purchases.
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    I think it's going to be in the future objective events when it is out of beta.