Home The Bridge

Last Portal Update

SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2022 in The Bridge
Just curious if anyone knows when the last portal update was? I’ve been hoarding pulls for awhile in anticipation of a future update.
“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    They indicated one was coming this month.
  • thread title made me think we were getting one, the last one ever :lol:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just curious if anyone knows when the last portal update was? I’m been hoarding pulls for awhile in anticipation of a future update.

I have also been hoarding since July. The good thing is that you will build up your honor when opening packs to prepare for the next honor sale.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the Patch Notes that announced Saru Objective Event:

Our anniversary celebrations will not stop there, later this month you can look forward to:
    - new captain avatars
    - a new collection
    - a Time Portal update
    - Elusive Treasures
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    The notice from the last update with the crew lists for both the new additions to the Portal and the ET packs expires in ten days. I always keep the old list until the next update for reference, but the timer might not let me.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Thank you all for information.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    The notice from the last update with the crew lists for both the new additions to the Portal and the ET packs expires in ten days. I always keep the old list until the next update for reference, but the timer might not let me.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/18419/time-portal-update-new-trait-elusive-treasures-and-a-temporary-achievement-edited#latest
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are confirmation threads for the last few portal updates in the forums.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Seems there just was a portal update?
    41xvdc731by9.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well spotted, that's about 74 crew, and I see it includes Mirror Doctor Culber.

Pity I did a retrieval about four days ago, and now have to wait.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...why stealth the portal update!?
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    And confirmed with Salia and Resigned Picard from portal pulls.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

More like delayed communications, as Shan posted the announcement in Starfleet Communications less than an hour after Zombie Squirrel's above post.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

It was announced it was coming this month in the Update post about Saru Objective Event.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."