Home Fleet Central
Options

The New Tuners - (Level 132 Starbase) - Recruiting

WrightWright ✭✭
edited January 2021 in Fleet Central
The New Tuners are a recently restructured, fully active fleet and we’ve got one slot available.

We’re also in need of a Squadron Leader, so if you’d like to start your own squadron, feel free to join.

We’re fairly easy going, but we’re working to improve our event ranks, improving almost 300 ranks in the last event.

Our starbase is currently at Level 22 with a max transporter room, with us soon to upgrade to Level 23.

Comments

• Options
    Update: We’re now at Level 23 and almost ready to upgrade to Level 24.

We have two slots available. Whether you wish to start your own squadron or join an existing squad, please come and join us.

We’re easy going as to event ranks, we just ask that you’re active and work towards the daily targets.
  • Options
    Now only one slot open.
  • Options
    Now at Level 24.

We’ve had two slots open up in existing squadrons. (48/50 members).

We’re currently ranking around 200 places above our last faction event, so there’s real progression in the fleet.

If you’re interested or want to know more please get in touch.
  • Options
    We’re recruiting again for two slots. Fleet is very active, we’ve upgraded 4 starbase rooms in 4 days - to be Level 31.

We just ask that new recruits are active game players both in events and daily targets.

We have set entry at level 30, but if you’re not there please message me.
  • Options
    WrightWright ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    We’re recruiting again for two slots. Fleet is very active. Starbase at Level 37.

We just ask that new recruits join a squadron and are active game players, both in events and daily targets.

We have set entry at level 30, but if you’re not there please message me.
  • Options
    We’re recruiting again as we’ve had some inactive players leave and others leave not wanting the commitment the game sometimes demands.

Starbase at Level 44.

We ask that new recruits join a squadron and are active game players, both in events and daily targets.
  • Options
    Level 50 Starbase

We’re recruiting active players - 4 slots available
  • Options
    We’re at Starbase Level 58. Now recruiting for 5 new members, including a Squadron Leader.

No targets, we’re pretty laidback but must be active players daily/in events. Level 30 or above.
  • Options
    WrightWright ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Still recruiting for 5 new members, including a Squadron Leader. Level 60 starbase.

We’ve members from across the globe, Newcastle Tooners is an inherited name.
  • Options
    WrightWright ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    We’re now recruiting again for four new members, including a squadron leader. Starbase at Level 72.
  • Options
    WrightWright ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    The New Tuners are now recruiting for 15 new fleet members, including 4 squadron leaders.

Starbase at Level 75. Nearing 76.

We just ask that you’re active players, support daily targets and events.

If you’re interested, message me or join the fleet.

Holoemitter dumpers especially welcome!
  • Options
    Two squadron leaders wanted now
  • Options
    WrightWright ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    We have 15 slots available, with space for three new squadron leaders. If you’d like to come in and shape your own squadron, you can.

We just ask our players to support daily targets and take part in events.

Level 81 starbase.
  • Options
    WrightWright ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Recently renamed, The New Tuners are now recruiting for 14 new members, including 2 Squadron Leaders.

Whether you wish to start your own squadron or join an existing squad, please come and join us.

We’re easy going - we want our members to enjoy game play, we just ask that you’re active and work towards the daily targets and participate in events.

Our Starbase is at level 87 - with maxed out Transporter Room, Mess Hall and Industrial Replicator.

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions.
  • Options
    Here's a question... How did you rename your fleet? I've wanted to do that for quite a while. I inherited the name "420 Squadron", which is kind of oxymoronic for a fleet.
  • Options
    You can do it once a month by raising a ticket with Support. It’s hard as there’s no list of taken names. This was my 5th attempt.
  • Options
    WrightWright ✭✭
    We’re recruiting again, level 90 starbase well on the way to upgrading two more rooms as well.

If you want to be a Squadron Leader, there are opportunities there too.

We’re laidback, we just ask that you make your starbase donations and participate in events and help towards daily targets.
    No pressure on rank in events, every little helps.
  • Options
    We’re recruiting again for 10-15 members.

Level 98 starbase on the way to upgrading two more rooms as well.

If you want to be a Squadron Leader, there are opportunities and are willing to consider a fleet merger.

We’re laidback, we just ask that you make your starbase donations and participate in events and help towards daily targets.
  • Options
    Feel free to message me here or in game (Wright)
  • Options
    Buenas tardes. Hace un mes y poco que estoy jugando y juego a diario. Capitan nivel 34. Hace un tiempo que estoy dudando si unirme o no a una flota... varias dudas?? Como funciona?? Es decir... tengo que prestaros jugadores mios?? Puedo utilizarlos en mis misiones?? Que tengo que hacer aparte de mis misiones, etc?? Como se contribuye a la flota?? Gracias... perdon por tanta pregunta....
  • Options
    Galen1811 wrote: »
    Buenas tardes. Hace un mes y poco que estoy jugando y juego a diario. Capitan nivel 34. Hace un tiempo que estoy dudando si unirme o no a una flota... varias dudas?? Como funciona?? Es decir... tengo que prestaros jugadores mios?? Puedo utilizarlos en mis misiones?? Que tengo que hacer aparte de mis misiones, etc?? Como se contribuye a la flota?? Gracias... perdon por tanta pregunta....

You only need to share crew if you’re a squadron leader, but can still use them yourself at the same time. Can I use them in my missions? You just continue playing the game as normal, do your daily missions and join in during events.

Solo necesita compartir la tripulación si es un líder de escuadrón, pero aún puede usarlos usted mismo al mismo tiempo. ¿Puedo usarlos en mis misiones? Simplemente continúas jugando el juego normalmente, haces tus misiones diarias y te unes durante los eventos.
  • Options
    Perfect!! Thanks!!
  • Options
    Since I last posted, we’ve reviewed our inactive members and replaced them, however we’re still recruiting again for 13 members.

Level 98 starbase, getting close to upgrading two more rooms as well.

If you want to be a Squadron Leader, there will be opportunities once we reach 40 & 45 members.

We are also open to a smaller fleet merging with us, please contact ‘Wright [recruiting]’ in game or contact me here and we can discuss as willing to change name to reflect the merger and discussion positions for your current SLs and Officers.

• Options
    Just 10 slots now
  • Options
    Just 5 slots available now.
  • Options
    We’re currently full, however please message if you’re interested in joining.
  • Options
    We’re now at Level 100 on our starbase. We are full, however if any active daily players wish to join, please contact me.

Wright
  • Options
    Currently ranking 233 in the event, The New Tuners are recruiting for 4 active players. You’ll get skill, chroniton & replicator bonuses from our Level 100 starbase - we just ask that you enjoy the game, support fleet targets and at least enter the events.
  • Options
    Fleet is full again, however please get in touch if you’d like to join.
  • Options
    Upgrading to Level 101 now with 102 pending upgrade as soon as that’s finished.