Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion Thread: Skirmish Event - Right On Q - 2022-01-27

2»

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The art for Dahj on the run is approved, it is the image assets that needs to be cajoled into the proper spot.
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    The art for Dahj on the run is approved, it is the image assets that needs to be cajoled into the proper spot.

Thanks for the clarification!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Navarch wrote: »
    I would be curious what happens to your FTM if the art isn’t approved.

Nothing, its unrelated.

Except one time, when the art wasn't approved, didn't they replace that card with another? So I think the question is about that scenario.

I don’t remember what happened during the Assimilated Spock fiasco.

Adira Towel was originally the Legendary Reward in an Event. There were legal constraints on releasing that version first. Everyone that should have gotten her got the EDF Adira or whatever she is called, plus a matching number of copies of Towelly when she was ready to be released. And there was an Achievements based Event for everyone to get a shot at her.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing, its unrelated.

Except one time, when the art wasn't approved, didn't they replace that card with another? So I think the question is about that scenario.

I know when there was an issue with the Adira art and the Adiras got switched the person who had the ftm on the original Adira put forward was given ftm for both.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing, its unrelated.

Adira Towel was originally the Legendary Reward in an Event. There were legal constraints on releasing that version first. Everyone that should have gotten her got the EDF Adira or whatever she is called, plus a matching number of copies of Towelly when she was ready to be released. And there was an Achievements based Event for everyone to get a shot at her.

I’m referring to an instance where certain people got a crew named Assimilated Spock, but the art had not been approved (or included). DB had to take the art out of game (this was 3+ years ago).
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭

Nothing, its unrelated.

Resistance is logical?
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did we ever get Professor Data in someone’s dabo?
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did we ever get Professor Data in someone’s dabo?

No, because I don't think they ever put him in the game, art, stats, anything.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dahj on the Run's asset has decided to be compliant, you should now see the art properly in-game!
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Dahj on the Run's asset has decided to be compliant, you should now see the art properly in-game!

Thanks Shan!!
    Come and join the Star Trek Timelines Discord! https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
    Let's Fly!