Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyage Shenanigans

Ok, this is an odd one. I had a voyage running over the weekend. I recalled it and waited until it counted down to "Complete". All normal up to that point. Odd thing is that I tried to complete the voyage, but nothing happened when I clicked on complete. I thought maybe the game froze, so I restarted the game. Clicked on complete and instead of the completion screen showing up, a dilemma popped up and the timer showed that I was not at the 2hr dilemma...anyone seen this happen yet? It stumped me. I just effectively lost out on that voyage and had to start it over after it had been out all that time.

Comments

• Options
    Yes, it is a well recorded bug at this point. Several threads talking about that very thing. My last voyage has been caught in similar loop for almost a month.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Did you put a ticket in for it or just accept that it went stupid? I ended up just recalling it after that happened. Feels bad to have the rewards just yanked away, but not much other recourse
  • Options
    Mine was after the recall was complete, it went into Fail mode, and request Dils to revive or abort. I spend the Dils (2x), the voyage went on, then got caught in the endless loop similar to the one you are in, with a few more bugs involved.

This voyage DID have the timer stop at the 10 hour mark, went up to 10:00:14, then reset a few times back to the 10 hour mark. I don't remember what I did to get it to finally ask for the dilemma, I probably just kept restarting until it gave in. That was a month ago, so hard to remember all the details.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    See, mine was at like 220am left when I recalled. The recall went all the way down to complete and then I was just back at the 2hr mark when I tried to hit complete.