Home Engineering Room
Options

App no longer available in Amazon App Store for Galaxy Z-Flip 3?

Over the weekend, I was having issues with purchases on the app on my Galazy ZFlip 3. It was giving me errors about the app needing to be updated. No updates were available.

I've tried various combinations of uninstalling and reinstalling the app - no luck. Today, I totally uninstalled the Amazon App store and reinstalled it - only to find that the Timelines app is no longer listed.

It does show if you search for the app on a browser, but there is no option to install it.

Is this app no longer compatible with my device? I have continued to have screen resolution issues on it (it isn't the right size, and no settings change corrects that issue), but outside a few hinks I was able to make it work. Not sure if it was delisted on this device because of those issues?
CABTools.app
Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a bit confused, you were previously able to install the Amazon version of the game on a Samsung phone?

For Samsung you should have two options: Google Play or the version in the Samsung App store.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    I am a bit confused, you were previously able to install the Amazon version of the game on a Samsung phone?

For Samsung you should have two options: Google Play or the version in the Samsung App store.

Yes. It allowed me to install the Amazon App Store some months ago, and I've been playing that version of the app on my Samsung phone since then. Issues only started popping up this weekend.

I guess if that isn't supposed to work, that's why I am now having problems!
    CABTools.app
  • Options
    NoNameNamerNoNameNamer ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    I believe everyone with an Android device can go to www.amazon.com/getappstore to install Amazon’s App Store via their APK file.
  • Options
    I believe everyone with an Android device can go to www.amazon.com/getappstore to install Amazon’s App Store via their APK file.

I was actually able to install it via Play this time around. Timelines just doesn't come up in the store to install any longer.
    CABTools.app