Home The Bridge
Options

Objective Event - Fuse question

This discussion was created from comments split from: Ads Issues/concerns? Post here!.

Comments

• Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Objective - Fuse 3 crew confusion

I have the following situations:

1. I fused 2/4 Commander Shelby with 1/4 Commander Shelby and with 1/4 Commander Shelby -> Objective not completed 100% and I had to fuse 1/2 crew with other 1/2 crew

2. I fused 1/4 crew with 1/4 crew and with 1/4 crew-> Objective completed 100%

What does it mean fuse 3 crew?

Does it mean fuse 3 different crew and by different we understand 1/4 crew or 1/3 crew or 1/2 crew?

I thought 2/4 crew is considered different crew and by fusion with 1/4 crew and with other 1/4 crew the objective will be completed.

Any thoughts about this?
  • Options
    Sonja, fusing a 2 with a one is one fuse, fusing again is 1 fuse, so you only had 2 fuses with Shelby.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to click the fuse button 3 times. It doesn't matter how many stars your initial card was.

4/5 + 1/5 equals 1 fuse
    2/3 + 1/3 equals 1 fuse

1/4 + 1/4 equals 1 fuse
    2/4 + 1/4 equals 1 fuse
    3/4 + 1/4 equals 1 fuse
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sonja, fusing a 2 with a one is one fuse, fusing again is 1 fuse, so you only had 2 fuses with Shelby.

#2 is also two Fuses. But, if Sonja did #1 AND #2 this Objective Event, that would be four Fuses. Thus why it worked after #2.

Just amplifying your point. Not arguing it!

No offense is intended, meant, implied, construed, or contained in Red or Blue Pills. Do not use infernally. Never call with a Deuce-Seven Off-Suit. Objects in mirror may be behind you. I want you, I need you, but there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you. The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands. I'm in love with Stacy's mom. So now I come to you with open arms. Sunday is on the way. The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive. Your men love you. If I knew nothing else about you, that would be enough. This Ming is a psycho! Maximum effort! Nothing in this disclaimer or the comment it is part of construes, implies, or in any way can serve as legal advice.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    I just hate how fusing a purple with all 3 copies at level 100 doesn't count for the immortalizing goal. I must be the only person who thinks the fuse happens before the immortal but since the game doesn't view it that way, you should fuse at level 90 first.

I agree, fusing at level 100 should count.
  • Options
    It doesn't count because the Immortalize Task is locked. Which throws a wrench into the works thing.
  • Options
    Webberoni wrote: »
    It doesn't count because the Immortalize Task is locked. Which throws a wrench into the works thing.

Technically speaking, the character doesn't become immortalized until after the final fusing takes place, assuming they character is already fully levelled. I fell victim to this issue a few weeks ago and still think the immortalization objective should unlock and be completed simultaneously in the background.

But, if it wasn't locked, both would count at one time. The Fuzing would count when it happens, and the Immortalize would count right after.
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

Today I participated to Prepare for Galaxy Objective - Fuse 3 Crew. Something has changed compared with 2 weeks ago. Today I fused 3 * Prisoner Spock 4* and Objective completion was 66,6% (Fuse button used 2 times).

Conclusion: Fuse 3 crew = how many times we push "Fuse" button. In order to complete Objective we need to use Fuse button 3 times.

🖖
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sonja wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

Today I participated to Prepare for Galaxy Objective - Fuse 3 Crew. Something has changed compared with 2 weeks ago. Today I fused 3 * Prisoner Spock 4* and Objective completion was 66,6% (Fuse button used 2 times).

Conclusion: Fuse 3 crew = how many times we push "Fuse" button. In order to complete Objective we need to use Fuse button 3 times.

🖖

Nothing has changed. This has been the definition the entire time. Fuse a crew means how many times you push the fuse button. It doesn't matter what the star or fuse level was of the crew. If you push the fuse button once that is one fusion. If you push it a second time, that's a second fusion. To complete the objective you need to push the button 3 times.