Home Make It So!
Options

Voyage - one small tweak

Basicall, it is just one Suggestion:
Make the non-legendary ships worth it SOMEHOW. Currently, regardless of any bonus-trait, it is always better to use a legendary ship. My guess is most People should now have at least one at 10/10 and thus everyone is in the same boat: That they would LOVE to sail away with a purple ship but cant (unless they want to impair themselves).

Here´s the simple fix:
Make the traits Count MORE Points so that at least a purple ship WITH trait is worth more than a legendary without.

Comments

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this a lot.
  • Options
    While I like your suggestion, it makes no money for DB, so it's a non-starter. In fact, it could potentially reduce revenue from ship schematics as fewer players will want/need 5* schematics if their 4* ships have value in voyages.

I'd suggest instead being able to add them to your voyage - say for instance 5 bonus antimatter for every level on your 4* ship up to a total of 45 AM.
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I like your suggestion, it makes no money for DB, so it's a non-starter. In fact, it could potentially reduce revenue from ship schematics as fewer players will want/need 5* schematics if their 4* ships have value in voyages.

I'd suggest instead being able to add them to your voyage - say for instance 5 bonus antimatter for every level on your 4* ship up to a total of 45 AM.

Unless they continue to make new 4s making it so that you need to collect all the 4s and all the 5s... that makes the schematic offers somewhat better and would also encourage pack purchase (assuming they start putting new ships in packs.)
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need a 5* Romulan ship, I guess. :) Also, Raider or Maquis ships? Probably never gunna happen at higher levels. However, the low tier players might benefit from those bonuses sometimes.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options

Not true - as traits Change frequently and some traits are only found on 5* ships, so in These cases, the 5* ships are still the best. And have the best base value still (if you are missing a ship with that trait completely).

Also, I gotta say that it seems to be much easier to collect 5* ships than 4*.
    While I have the classic five 5* ships
    Borg Scout Ship
    H.M.S. Bounty
    D´Kora Krayton
    Prakesh
    I.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701
    maxed out, I am still missing schematics for the 4* USS Defiant. Also, I have about 23.000 5*-schematics that I cant use anymore (except to replicate).