Home Make It So!
Options

Voyages - no more rations please

Not posting this as a rant - honestly trying to be helpful to the dev team.

This has been mentioned before, but I thought pics might help illustrate an issue that many of us are frustrated by. By the time a player reaches the ability to send voyages capable of getting the "big" dilemmas (i.e., the ones that only appear at 6+ hours), gold replicator rations are not a useful dilemma reward.

Tonight's representative case:
30uvh8dxjy4t.png
Tonight's ration inventory. I have never used excess inventory items to create replicator rations - these are all acquired from cadets, events, voyages, starbase, etc.
8jcr6xog0kbv.png

As a 5.5 year player, I've had plenty of time to accumulate rations, but I also use them regularly (I'm not trying to stack them up). Blue/purple rations drop from hazard checks; gold ones can do that too if you like. But the "big" dilemmas need to yield a 4* card, not rations. For players like myself, most of the 4* cards will be converted to honor (like all of the ones in the pic will become - which is fine), but for less-veteran players, the 4* card could be very helpful to developing their crew (a goal we all share in this game).

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amen
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I even think the "big" dilemmas should yield (not too well) aged 5* cards as well, so you can eventually freeze them (such as Dr. Soong or Grilka etc). :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Sorry to hijack your post Ishmael Marx, but I find I cannot even post today for some reason.

I am sick to death of finding the game not loading during the last few minutes of an event, time and time again this occurs and I have never mentioned it but I really have had enough of this state of affairs. Once again I lost over 6 shuttles worth of points just because the game was in a loading circle of utter doom.. it fails to load until of course the event is over. And then it miraculously loads as quick as a flash.

(Yes I have logged in and out before doing this post a few times)
  • Options
    They need to be removed from gauntlet they are only there to cheapen the loot pool
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got another set of rations again. I sent in a ticket. They won't do anything since they can't and more important, they don't care. Nevertheless, we should all send in tickers every time until they chang it.