Home Make It So!
Options

Free Warp for Captain level instead of VIP level

This is something that just crossed my mind while playing and using various things in the game such as merits credits and dilithium. Anything you can buy with dilithium is a luxury and anything bought with any of the other free to obtain currency is a privilege. Therefore I suggest Opening warp 1 to open at a level at the end of the tutorial maybe even throw a small tutorial about using warp into the end of the tutorial. And then make it to where you have to get to say level 30 or above to use warp 10 free. And since it would be a luxury at the time make it for a small dilithium, say price 1-5 obtainable for lower level crew until they reach level 30. This will not only encourage players to take advantage of luxury resources, but it will also help people want to level and play more. This in my opinion would be great for the game and more than likely be loved by the free to play people who have stuck with this game for a long time (you all know who you are my respects). Maybe my numbers are not perfect here but I would like to know what others think about this idea as well as any staff...

Comments

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I thought warp one was already open to all players VIP0 et al.
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    I thought warp one was already open to all players VIP0 et al.

Confirming that VIP0 players can do Warp 1 for all missions for which they have 3 stars.
  • Options
    it was not always so... and yet it seems more like it should be a captain level bonus and not a vip level bonus is what i am getting at... or at least make vip warp 10 worth the bonus by allowing a percentile discount off of chronitons per mission.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wizzdome wrote: »
    it was not always so... and yet it seems more like it should be a captain level bonus and not a vip level bonus is what i am getting at... or at least make vip warp 10 worth the bonus by allowing a percentile discount off of chronitons per mission.

No it hasn't always been so, but it's been so for a while now.
  • Options
    no i mean it was not always open warp 1 to non vip
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wizzdome wrote: »
    no i mean it was not always open warp 1 to non vip

Correct, but it has been for a good deal of time by now.