Home Engineering Room

Missing mailbox items?

Forgive me if this has been discussed or otherwise addressed. I had 2 giveaway characters left in my mailbox unclaimed- waiting for until I had a second copy or for space. Dancing Chekov and Suus Sarek- now both are gone, yet I have many unclaimed chroniton/voyage token messages still there. What am I missing- besides my giveaway crew?

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Since some time ago In-game mails have an expiration date, it is likely that both these emails have long expired as I believe they were sent out in 2020.

The default duration for an in-game mail is usually 6 months, it can be shorter depending on the situation.

The expiration countdown is shown on each email.
  • I have emails from 2018 that have not expired- both of these saved characters were from their initial giveaway. Strange crew would disappear but chroniton rewards do not.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    When we started to include an expiration date on in-game mails, it was not retroactive for all previous mail.

I do not remember when the change occurred.
    As I said in-game mails that do have an expiration date will display a timer.

You can contact Support and explain that you did not realize this, and they should be able to do a gesture for you :)