Home The Bridge
Options

New In Vault-Confidant Culber {DISCO}

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2022 in The Bridge
0vkvs01anf3z.jpg

Tried it. Got fifth copy of Frozed McCoy on a space walk.
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very disappointing that they put Culber in a Tuesday pack few can get.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even watch Disco and even I know he's missing the Inspiring trait. Should have consulted the arena quote person; "Go! Get inspired!"
  • Options
    I missed the screenshot, but when I got Culber in my tenth pack, the name above his face read, “Cornwell”… whoops
  • Options
    I missed the screenshot, but when I got Culber in my tenth pack, the name above his face read, “Cornwell”… whoops

So, you got one missing the Physician Trait?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

So, you got one missing the Physician Trait?

Ha! Luckily the Physician trait was in tact
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭

That would explain why he shows up in the wrong place in the cryo vault.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »

That would explain why he shows up in the wrong place in the cryo vault.
    Good to know. I wanted to check his stats and had to run a search to find him. New #5 for Med base, bumping the new Ogawa down.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Btw. it’s „Confidant“ Culber not „Confident“.
    I made the very same mistake when i updated my spreadsheets. 😉 @DScottHewitt
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options

Simple explanation. My eyes and my glasses are both old.

5a2svs10c78t.jpg
  • Options
    I was surprised to see his gold uniforms required 5 items to craft...

jii3cvyqnumj.png
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options

Simple explanation. My eyes and my glasses are both old.

5a2svs10c78t.jpg

Well by the look of his wonderful art, „confident“ would have fit as well.
    He looks very confident to me.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

jii3cvyqnumj.png

Looks like this is a new feature that WRG thinks the players want. I see it on Zhaban. Not good to expend more resources to level up.

tyzbz68tzi5t.png

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭

jii3cvyqnumj.png

Looks like this is a new feature that WRG thinks the players want. I see it on Zhaban. Not good to expend more resources to level up.

tyzbz68tzi5t.png

I hope that’s a bug and not a new feature.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

jii3cvyqnumj.png

tyzbz68tzi5t.png

Who cares? It can be five unique items of a couple each or four unique items with higher quantities for those items. They can also add extra levels in a build tree to include more unique items at different levels, or they can flatten the number of build levels and put more unique items at each level.

It's a little weird visually, but this doesn't change the build cost from what they could accomplish with four items.