Home Make It So!

Qol improvements

These are just a few things that could make the game a little better.

1. Gauntlet crew drops should have a luck meter, every 3 streak or end of reward box you open should increase drop chance even if it's .02% everytime that way people aren't going months without getting a crew.

2. Voyages if you get a part 1 of a multiple part dilemma if you pick the right choice you should automatically get the next dilemma. You shouldn't have to save tokens for 6 months so i run 3 day voyages to get the 3 part crew. I just recently got part 1 and 2 of a higher duty at 2 and 4 hrs respectively, and went to 14 hrs using 2 tokens to extend the voyage to not even see part 3. And this wasnt the first time this had happened. these crew are already going out an airlock if I ever get them. The dilemmas can still be rng but the multiple parts shouldn't be.
3. I'm sure there are more things that could be made better but these are 2 of the worst imo.

Comments

• tytlaltytlal ✭✭✭
    please,can we have a search option, where selecting crew from long scrollable list (yea i know,should have frozen more,but paid for slots instead,so dont punish me for it) for ships or shuttles, is applicable?
  • Remove the progress bar at level 99. It overlays the view of credits.
  • tytlal wrote: »
    please,can we have a search option, where selecting crew from long scrollable list (yea i know,should have frozen more,but paid for slots instead,so dont punish me for it) for ships or shuttles, is applicable?

this is greatly needed
  • tytlaltytlal ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    tytlal wrote: »

this seems even made it into chat with WRG(ben?), but the response was it's a low priority. hmm, i dont get it. if it was coded right (we have it in at least in skirmish crew selection), it should be easily reusable. but then again,who knows what horrors are buried in that code
  • Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    tytlal wrote: »
    if it was coded right (we have it in at least in skirmish crew selection), it should be easily reusable. but then again,who knows what horrors are buried in that code

Only Abdul Alhazred, the Mad Software Engineer has gazed upon that unholy script…

9nbdtv33zgqf.jpeg