Home Engineering Room
Options

Prepare for Faction Event Bug

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2022 in Engineering Room
The new objective event appeared on schedule when the event ended, but I don't see any locked objectives/prereqs. Either the event was created without any prerequisites or the preview has a bug that doesn't properly display them.

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    The new objective event appeared on schedule when the event ended, but I don't see any locked objectives/prereqs. Either the event was created without any prerequisites or the preview has a bug that doesn't properly display them.

What platform are you using?
    I see locked objectives on Windows 10 - 8.2.2
    If you're still on 8.2.1 that might be why you are not seeing it.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm still on 8.2.1. I prefer to wait until other people upgrade and confirm no breaking bugs before I upgrade myself.
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm, no breaking bugs.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm still on 8.2.1. I prefer to wait until other people upgrade and confirm no breaking bugs before I upgrade myself.
    Peets wrote: »

You so funny. Most people would find a bug that makes the game unplayable pretty darn "breaking".....
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    I am not sure if this is a bug or intended. It does not make the game unplayable, so it is not "breaking", but it looks weird to me. iOS 15.3.1

r2rqurmd1k8i.jpeg
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Same here IOS 15.3.1. Updated game last week to new current version which has produced more glitches and bugs than i ever had before. ze6gl7m6kqer.png
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a display issue we're aware of and are looking into.
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    Peets wrote: »

You so funny. Most people would find a bug that makes the game unplayable pretty darn "breaking".....

Something I missed?