Home The Bridge
Options

Question about 6500 DIL Portals

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
The portal guarantees all 4*/5*. It guarantees you get a featured 5*. The rest of the pack is not guaranteed at all. So are the featured 4* crew even available in the 6500 pack? Or do you get a featured 5* and 9 random 4* crew.

Comments

• Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I'm interested in this answer although I don't think I'd ever buy a 6500 pack for the life of me. Way too expensive, and I can never save up 6500 anyway.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    So, I haven't pulled this pack. But I have pulled many a 6500 pack in the past (looking at you, Musketeer La Forge). You could get featured crew as part of the drops for the 9 purple/golds outside of the guaranteed, or you could get 9 copies of David Marcus. 'Tis random.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if you have a better shot in the featured pack than in a regular portal.
  • Options
    Wow, SilverRose u should know better - the 6500 dil pack guarantees only ONE of the featured 5* chars, the other 9 pulls can be anything, 3* chars or schematics!
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, SilverRose u should know better - the 6500 dil pack guarantees only ONE of the featured 5* chars, the other 9 pulls can be anything, 3* chars or schematics!
    No, in the 6500 pack the other 9 are guaranteed to be at least a 4* with the possibility of a 5*
  • Options
    eXo | SilverRose (retired)eXo | SilverRose (retired) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    So, for the avoidance of doubt, here’s an example of a (really really good) 6500 pull I made.

3i8id2zq9xbv.png

Note that the pack guaranteed getting Janeway, Chakotay, or Kirk and I managed to pull all 3. The purples featured were Martia, RP Reed, and Kolos. I also managed to get a copy of the guy saying 'alieeeens' (aka Kolos) in this pull.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, for the avoidance of doubt, here’s an example of a (really really good) 6500 pull I made.

3i8id2zq9xbv.png

Note that the pack guaranteed getting Janeway, Chakotay, or Kirk and I managed to pull all 3. The purples featured were Martia, RP Reed, and Kolos. I also managed to get a copy of the guy saying 'alieeeens' (aka Kolos) in this pull.

Not bad, I'd only airlock 50% of those.