Home The Bridge
Options

Thanx for the QoL improvement in the Objective Event.

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Now shows how many of each is completed numerically instead of percentage!

jgy9d2jnkt68.jpg

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. I like this change quite a bit.
  • Options
    <3:)<3
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaiMon Bok wrote: »
    Also applaud the disconnecting the Fuse and the Immortalize achievements from being locked together.

If the Immortalize is going to be an always thing, Having it not looked behind the Fuse target is very nice improvement. I'm getting used to the Immortalize. Already got a TOS Amanda waiting for one Equipment for next week, the Equipment being crafted and standing by.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭
    FFFE crew during skirmishes, just don't completely level them them to 100. Do 4 of those & you have it sorted until the next skirm. Even it it is a dupe 1* if it has to come to that
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    The changes are nice to see. I normally don’t try to do them all but the timing was right and I went ahead and did them. I was 14 matches into the gauntlet with no loss when I barely lost one. I was going to just finish the last ones to get to 20 and quit but for some reason I did something I haven’t in a long time, I used 50 dil to continue my streak and won the next battle with the renewed crew also. That was 15 and what dropped, Balok, who I’ve been trying for since he came out. Not a bad drop for 50 dil.. so glad I decided to do the objective today😀
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaiMon Bok wrote: »
    Also applaud the disconnecting the Fuse and the Immortalize achievements from being locked together.

I prefer it the way it was before. I liked being able to get the fuses out of the way and free up the crew slots, without having to wade through 90 levels first.
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Very much appreciate a numerical system over a % based visual, and the “locks” being changed. Thank you. 🖖🏻👏🏻
    I do also agree with @ChaosChild about the fusing and leveling. Maybe next time we can get it tweaked a bit to accommodate both. 😁