Home The Bridge
Options

Next Forced Update....

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
The next forced Update is scheduled for the day before the revamped Campaign system.

I can't help but be a little worried {considering the forced Update we just had had issues} that maybe more than a day between would be a good idea to avoid complications if the Update has issues again. Just an observation.

No offense is intended, meant, implied, construed, or contained in Red or Blue Pills. Do not use infernally. Never call with a Deuce-Seven Off-Suit. Objects in mirror may be behind you. I want you, I need you, but there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you. The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands. I'm in love with Stacy's mom. So now I come to you with open arms. Sunday is on the way. The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive. Your men love you. If I knew nothing else about you, that would be enough. This Ming is a psycho! Maximum effort! Nothing in this disclaimer or the comment it is part of construes, implies, or in any way can serve as legal advice.
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone actually interested in the new tier campaign?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peets wrote: »

It's not that I am buying it, but I'm am curious what the 100 rewards will be.
  • Options
    SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    Without seeing what's init yet,it is difficult to gauge interest in the adding tier.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't buy most campaigns, so I can't see spending $25 personally.

For players that are buying the existing campaign, if the new exclusive crew is a clear top crew then I could see it being purchased. Ie ENG/CMD and top 5 voyage rank overall. But if it's a generic CMD/DIP/SEC crew then the only people I see buying it are the people who are getting every new card.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    @W.W. Carlisle, I love that you are still regularly thinking up (and posting) ideas that the devs could consider incorporating into the game. Keep it up!

It feels like a lot of us have stopping posting new ideas, and possibly have stopped thinking up ideas as well. I find myself in this camp these days - I'm playing what they give me, but I've stopped devoting energy to thinking about how I would tinker with the game's features if I worked at WRG (and if my programming knowledge extended past the early 90's). I'm not as cynical as some to believe that they don't consider our ideas, but I accept that most player-generated ideas won't be added and it'll take WRG a while to add the few that do make the short list. Still, they have added some things over the years, so keep putting your thoughts out there.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, me.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, me.

And I don t get why ppl get annoyed about extra buyable stuff.
    They don t take anything away from the free campaign. If you don t wanna buy it, just don t. 🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭

I'm interested in seeing what's in the new tier as well. I've purchased every campaign so far and appreciate the chance to finish a lot of golds. I can't say I'll definitely purchase the new tier or not, but I welcome the opportunity to do so if I want to.
  • Options
    SILIK wrote: »

I'm interested in seeing what's in the new tier as well. I've purchased every campaign so far and appreciate the chance to finish a lot of golds. I can't say I'll definitely purchase the new tier or not, but I welcome the opportunity to do so if I want to.

Agreed with this. I think its entirely dependent on whats in the tier.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see the point in complaining about purchasable content that we haven't even seen yet.
    If you don't want to buy it, you don't have to.
    If you have genuine feedback- suggestions on tiers, rewards, price- that's one thing, AFTER you've seen it. Some people remind of that review online that woman posted complaining about poor service and everything... The place hadn't opened yet.
    The company must make money to keep the game going. That's just good sense. Options are good. Let's see what gets thrown out there. Maybe we'll bite.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »

Same here

Cautious patience is necessary. We need to see what is offered. If it is like the other Tracks with rewards at every Tier, then that is much better than it is just one BeGold and one Avatar.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

Yes, me.

They don t take anything away from the free campaign. If you don t wanna buy it, just don t. 🤗
    I don't see the point in complaining about purchasable content that we haven't even seen yet.
    If you don't want to buy it, you don't have to.
    If you have genuine feedback- suggestions on tiers, rewards, price- that's one thing, AFTER you've seen it. Some people remind of that review online that woman posted complaining about poor service and everything... The place hadn't opened yet.
    The company must make money to keep the game going. That's just good sense. Options are good. Let's see what gets thrown out there. Maybe we'll bite.

IMO the immediate negativity is due to old/ongoing/existing glitches that fail to get any attention from the tech dept while they churn more ways to make cash.
    I agree
    a business must make money,
    and dont buy it if you dont want to

I also see that voyages, and the free campaign tier, free 1/5 claims plus month long OE to complete at 4/5 are FREE additions that are available to all. The entire ISM/quantum/retrieval system is free if you are patient. Everything isnt being created only for the $$$ players. It seems reasonably balanced. There is many more ways to get stuff without cash than in years past.

(But again can we get the longstanding glitches addressed before adding more stuff. It just makes it worse. More programming on top of old glitches that continue are just frustrating. Especially for paid programming. We have already paid you. Can you fix the broken stuff please?)
    IMHO this is where the negative is coming from.
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

Yes, me.

Oh, I'm not annoyed.
    Maybe just a little bit that it is very expensive but not that they are giving extra buyable stuff.
    I would prefer more in the range of 1-5 € $
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Delete wrong button