Home The Bridge
Options

New campaign

There seems to be some confusion about the new campaign. Is the 3rd tier weekly or is it still monthly? Just trying to get an answer is anyone has one

Best Answer

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Cochran wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    The campaign will run for four weeks, with three tracks during those four weeks.

So it's a monthly charge like normal not weekly?

Yes.

Answers

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The campaign will run for four weeks, with three tracks during those four weeks.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

So it's a monthly charge like normal not weekly?
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll throw in my question about the campaign here, since there’s a thread. Will the new campaign have a full 100 tiers of rewards? Any hints at other types of rewards in those tiers?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Navarch wrote: »
    I’ll throw in my question about the campaign here, since there’s a thread. Will the new campaign have a full 100 tiers of rewards? Any hints at other types of rewards in those tiers?

The number of tiers has not been changed, no changes was done to the rewards in the first two tracks (free + premium).

I will provide more details when I announce the campaign :)
  • Options
    Thanks was just trying to go get some clarification.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    I know this is a s not that big of an issue. But buying both tracks at the same time ($24.99) cost $0.01 more than just buying the campaign tracks separately ($14.99+$9.99=$24.98)

It's a convenience charge for not having to enter purchase authorization credentials twice. :) But yeah, that probably should be $14.98 for tier 3 to make it fair, but I also don't expect it to be changed.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    I know this is a s not that big of an issue. But buying both tracks at the same time ($24.99) cost $0.01 more than just buying the campaign tracks separately ($14.99+$9.99=$24.98)

It's a convenience charge for not having to enter purchase authorization credentials twice. :) But yeah, that probably should be $14.98 for tier 3 to make it fair, but I also don't expect it to be changed.

Even better, provide a discount if u decide to buy both at once, like 22,99$.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    So for the new 5* crew, will there just be the one behold chance at it, meaning we will be at 1/5* and have more honor/cite debt, or will we be able to get it up to 4/5 like the current purchasable track?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah. I agree that getting both at once should be LESS not MORE than buying separately.

Say $24.50 to get both together. Very minor discount, but would probably encourage a larger number to do the combo. Dropping that $0.49 might actually yield MORE revenue than that extra penny added to each one. Because more likely more people will invest, if that third Track is worthwhile. Especially if it is not just for one copy of the Legendary and then a bunch of "filler" on the other Tiers that is worth less than the Premium Track we have now. Or, worst idea of all, is it JUST one set BeGold and the Avatar? Because I can tell DB/TP/WRG/Paramount/CIA/FBI/KGB that that idea for 50% more than the stuff we get on the Premium Track is a poor idea. And may flop.

No offense is intended, meant, implied, construed, or contained in Red or Blue Pills. Do not use infernally. Never call with a Deuce-Seven Off-Suit. Objects in mirror may be behind you. I want you, I need you, but there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you. The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands. I'm in love with Stacy's mom. So now I come to you with open arms. Sunday is on the way. The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive. Your men love you. If I knew nothing else about you, that would be enough. This Ming is a psycho! Maximum effort! Nothing in this disclaimer or the comment it is part of construes, implies, or in any way can serve as legal advice.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?