Home Fleet Central
Options

Wolf 359 Memorial Fleet is recruiting - MAX Starbase - 21 openings

Wolf 359 Memorial Fleet is accepting new recruits, looking for active/regular players that enjoy playing the game, but don't want the pressure, additional responsibilities or requirements of bigger fleets. Our focus is on having fun and enjoying being part of the fleet.

-Our Star base is Complete!

Requirements:
-Being active/regular player .
-Have obtained at least level 30.
-Have fun.

Helpful:
-Join a squad and participate in the events.
-We appreciate if you add our fleet designation of [Wolf 359] at the beginning of your name.

Just click click on the fleet icon in the game and search for Wolf 359 Memorial Fleet.

Comments

• Options
    Do you have 6 openings? Would you make me a squad leader so my team can stay with me? Thanks, Pete
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes we have 6 openings. To be a Squad leader all you need to do is be the person to create the squad.
  • Options
    My squad has an opening so the 6th person is welcome to take the final slot.
  • Options
    Thanks for the quick reply. Some of our members don’t make all their dailies, they play regularly but miss a day here and there. How big an issue is that? 2 of us are always making our dailies. We range in rank from 38-99.
  • Options
    It's not a big deal, we only have 22 out of the 28 currently making dailies.