Home Engineering Room
Options

June survey issue - unable to interact with last question.

Capt. CrunchCapt. Crunch ✭✭✭
edited March 2022 in Engineering Room
I wasn't able to access the final question of the survey when viewed via Android (currently using the Bluestacks Android emulator to access the game on account my phone broke). The last question asks to provide a rating from 1 - 10, but its interface consists of 10 stars with the survey taker expected to hover over and select the corresponding star rating. However, when viewed via Google Chrome on my Android emulator, the stars don't appear at all. The survey's previous question employs a row of numbers from 1 - 10 and that interface worked just fine, but the star interface that follows it doesn't appear at all. I tried switching to the browser's desktop mode, still no dice. Unable to interface with the final question, I wasn't able to complete the survey by following the in-game link. That said, the link provided in the June Survey announcement topic (i.e. this link: https://rebrand.ly/sttmegaevent2022 ) worked fine when I accessed it via my laptop. I don't know if the final question glitch is endemic just to emulator users, or if other Android users are encountering it when attempting to complete the survey via the in-game link. Either way, if you can't complete the survey via the in-game link, I suggest using the link provided here to access the survey via an alternative device.