Home The Bridge

When do Arena Tickets and Objective Events Reset?

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
What time do Arena tickets reset? And when do Objective events start?

For me they both occur at daily reset with other daily tasks. So 5 AM UTC/12:00 AM EST/1:00 AM EDT.

I assumed that was consistent for everyone. But a player on Facebook claimed there was an hour mismatch and has shown a screen shot with 16 Admiral wins in the event already. Assuming that player isn't lying and used DIL, that means certain players got an extra round of tickets. I don't know if it's steam vs android vs ios or different time zones, but if certain players have an extra round because of bad timezone math that gives them an unfair advantage in events like this with limited tickets.

What time does everything reset for everyone else?

Note, I'm aware that arena standings calculate an hour later. This should have nothing to do with that.

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    What time do Arena tickets reset? And when do Objective events start?

For me they both occur at daily reset with other daily tasks. So 5 AM UTC/12:00 AM EST/1:00 AM EDT.

I assumed that was consistent for everyone. But a player on Facebook claimed there was an hour mismatch and has shown a screen shot with 16 Admiral wins in the event already. Assuming that player isn't lying and used DIL, that means certain players got an extra round of tickets. I don't know if it's steam vs android vs ios or different time zones, but if certain players have an extra round because of bad timezone math that gives them an unfair advantage in events like this with limited tickets.

What time does everything reset for everyone else?

Note, I'm aware that arena standings calculate an hour later. This should have nothing to do with that.

esgltqwbaggh.png
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    My tickets reset at the normal reset time: 1am EDT (5am UTC).

As I mentioned in another thread, I started an arena battle 10s before reset and finished after reset, so I was able to get 11 wins. Not sure how 16 would work without dilithium.
    Farewell 🖖
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

As I mentioned in another thread, I started an arena battle 10s before reset and finished after reset, so I was able to get 11 wins. Not sure how 16 would work without dilithium.

Yeah. Reset is at Reset. I also see no way to get FIVE extra past the system. Unless it was a Dilithium Recharge. One would work if timed, because the Task is to WIN, which would be counted AFTER the Battle. But, you can only do that once. I have no idea who the person is claiming to have done six, nor anything about their veracity. But, it does come across as unlikely based on what we know about the game.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

OK, I stand corrected. :) I had meant to test it myself but my pillow won the argument.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)