Home The Bridge
Options

Honor Sale - March 2022

Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
You know the drill - post your results and/or screenshots and let others live vicariously through your successes and failures (all-frozen beholds!). I'll post mine later - just wanted to get a thread started for it.

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    40K Draws:

Marine Q
    Facer Rios
    Mintakan Riker
    Control Leland
    Third Star Frank Hollander

10K Draw:

Second Star Laborer Kirk

Forgot to Screencap.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    I cant get any. I guess it requires some sort of ticket now. Oh well i just save it then. No problem. They spit honor hall sale out like mad to keep us from hoarding honor these days. This is a good way to keep mine.
    bs0rwauoftwh.jpeg
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAE wrote: »
    I cant get any. I guess it requires some sort of ticket now. Oh well i just save it then. No problem. They spit honor hall sale out like mad to keep us from hoarding honor these days. This is a good way to keep mine.
    bs0rwauoftwh.jpeg

It does not require tickets, this feels like a wrong text on that pop up - what platform are you seeing this on?
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    bs0rwauoftwh.jpeg

It does not require tickets, this feels like a wrong text on that pop up - what platform are you seeing this on?

I’m seeing the same thing on ios 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    y8zt1imxy5ix.jpeg
    1703 Collection Sisko. Again.
    mmsci1076px1.jpeg
    Suzie Plakson
    t6ee0rudr7mp.jpeg
    Jerk Mode Bashir
    e0iqb3ehgq71.jpeg
    Adding to my written out of the show collection.
    ukwwxdpeqrwl.jpeg
    Riker’s 118th Girlfriend.
    b3ptdwuzpf3k.jpeg
    Well, I was gonna retrieve her because I was tired of getting my Armus kicked.
    sa0hfksqb03f.jpeg
    He played for the Cleveland Indians Colonizers Guardians. Needs to be added to the Play Ball collection.

Should get enough honour to buy two more packs during this weeks faction event. I got impatient and used two citations on Decoy Kira. I’m 3 crew away from adding to Costumed, 6 from Resourceful and 8 from Communicators. I was hoping for a trifecta here but two are still realistic possibilities.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    One 10k so far. 2 already FFE. Took my 4* on DaVinci.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Myimaginary Myimaginary ✭✭✭✭
    4* Arachnia
    3* Torpedo McCoy
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added stars where ever I could.

na4fr9pi9m4f.png
  • Options
    x6gk88yzfuv1.png
    Pollard. What good is art if your voyage fails in deep space?
    anjsdku46s08.png
    Crusher, and not just because her BB/DC note makes me laugh every time I read it.
    isobr0ak0pw5.png
    Rios. Sees the matrix and stops Ossyra's attack before Julian can channel the Force.
    5te1w8jdjv0s.png
    Van Gogh. It's the Doc! (in Marty McFly voice).
    ducn8mp9dtsw.png
    Paris. Sisko distracts Tuvok, so Paris beams aboard.
    5zjeu85m3jph.png
    Cash back savings... 550 honor.
    qp3f31t06bzf.png
    Decker. Got his first star in the last honor sale, so maybe I'll finish him with the next sale.
    51lduk8d65vm.png
    Q. DeLancie stirs the drink these days, so had to be him over Opaka's collections.
    9m0mxqe0281i.png
    Kim. Every time I get Miranda in a behold, there's a far more game-useful option competing with her.
    48767e4u7gue.png
    Kira. Was tempted to finally FF someone in these beholds, but Forrest over Kira seemed very wrong.

That'll do it until honor rolls in later in the week.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    bs0rwauoftwh.jpeg

Could you please give me details about your device and os?
    I just tried on an ipad mini and I am not seeing it.
  • Options
    bs0rwauoftwh.jpeg

Could you please give me details about your device and os?
    I just tried on an ipad mini and I am not seeing it.

I have an iPhone 12 and it’s currently at ios 14.5.1
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    My first batch. Unfortunately, these were kinda lackluster. I only got one useful Begold (Culber); the rest were either blah or FF (three of those :s ).
    ci7t1fdhzuwk.png
    Yarnek
    nllakc2ddocy.png
    Five of Twelve, which I like but he’s not gonna be useful for me.
    cgh2x6incg2q.png
    Culber. Finishing Khan was tempting but Culber is a card I’m working on right now.
    icjs0r4mnjfe.png
    Grilka
    g61dphwlmg8p.png
    Nog. I was tempted by that Q, as that’s the last Convergence Day card I need. But decided I don’t need another leveling project.
    z09uiwaz54hu.png
    Reed

I also had a Begold that I got the third star on Dress Uniform Scotty. My other options were Tactical Stamets and a FF card I can’t remember. Stamets was tempting; my needs in the communicator collection ultimately won out.

Gonna have enough honor for a few more Cit+Begold pulls, including with the event’s honor. Hopefully I'll be more lucky!
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW: if everyone could keep a lookout for the last three cards that need Portal confirmation, that would be helpful and greatly appreciated! :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    abstaining for now
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    bs0rwauoftwh.jpeg

Ios 8, 15.3.1
    Ios 6s 15.3.1
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    abstaining for now

I'm waiting on the next campaign announcement, personally. I'd hate to regret a pull because of that.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    John Luck PikkardJohn Luck Pikkard ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    abstaining for now

I'm waiting on the next campaign announcement, personally. I'd hate to regret a pull because of that.

I was too greedy to think of that

pllfipnc8a6k.jpg

2r4epyvt4ih0.jpg

eomyfmmgi7ou.jpg

afrz8nt3grbr.jpg

k7ycdc29h6a4.jpg

086tbzn9bnly.jpg

iexfj3wq6vtq.jpg

bwwqd0cexj6y.jpg

5v3css8wqd6i.jpg

qza0c0cbaxfa.jpg
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    I had poor luck this time round, forced to take a 1st star on several mediocre crew, including one 2-skiller. Best crew I could choose were ones I already had complete.
  • Options
    I guess I proved the cliché - it’s better to be lucky than good. Took a 1st star on Facer Rios over a 1st for Ossyra yesterday… and now I get to FF Rios with the campaign. 🍀
  • Options
    h5ol6280ywqg.png
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just hit threshold, so these are likely my last pulls for this sale.

gsw6qmizrsxo.png
    While I got a hankering for some Double Mint Gum, went with Mademoiselle.

dlmzo9rdaxvh.png
    Timicin

uztik1plbkdd.png
    Captain La Forge

xde3y3c40m1b.png
    Senator Fake

• Options
    My final 2 for this sale.
    lgn49zyvkyrq.png
    'Tis the era of collections, and Carl hits 4 of them.
    zcphfufippv6.png
    Cheers to the honor sale!
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    I‘m done with the sale. Had my legendary cites stocked up a little. 🙈
    5ov6fv54y3zu.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    5ov6fv54y3zu.jpeg

I am only 12 behind you and didn't buy any 40000 packs.
  • Options
    hangs head, I only have 72
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    5ov6fv54y3zu.jpeg

I am only 12 behind you and didn't buy any 40000 packs.

Oh i know i m not the biggest hoarder around. 😜

The issue i have, as more as i have hoarded as harder it get‘s to spend any.
    Squirrel issues 😫😆🙈
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Mirror McCoyMirror McCoy ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a little confused by the timing of the sale.

Will we get a pull on Tuesday or not?
  • Options
    1269ht5nugg7.png

Final Final list, really I promise.....
  • Options
    JC022JC022 ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    @Mirror McCoy , one more 10k begold and 40k pull will be added at 12pm EST today and expire at 11:59am EST tomorrow as I understand it
    Edit to add: and that’s the end :) as I understand it
  • Options
    I'm a little confused by the timing of the sale.

Will we get a pull on Tuesday or not?

In game offer timer, tells you all you need. ;)
    cut4hy3g5l7b.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•