Home Engineering Room

Can’t get in sign in error

iOS uk latest update and game platform voyage is about to die and I’ve been shafted on the campaign purchase not having a good day

Comments

• Can't sign-in on any platform.
  • i can't log in either through steam or android phone but seems to be ok on the microsoft pc app.
  • I can't get in on the Microsoft PC app.
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Broken again.😢 I cant get in either.
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    @Shan we are being patient while you verify it is “your end” as you usually say. It has been about 40 min since the game started randomly kicking ppl out or not letting some in. Pretty much same time as those new push offers were sent.
    We have no reply in here? , no way to send tickets normally unless outside game at zendesk. Same as last weeks outage.
    I have many fleet members locked out. Different devices, different locations.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're experiencing some performance issues - it is not affecting everyone however.
    It is being worked on - thank you for your patience!
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    We're experiencing some performance issues - it is not affecting everyone however.

Thank you. And this time in the “ outage compensation” package we may consider lost gauntlet rounds and other things players have been really working hard on for this weeks very strategic OE.
  • I also cannot sign in to play right now.
  • DAE wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »

Thank you. And this time in the “ outage compensation” package we may consider lost gauntlet rounds and other things players have been really working hard on for this weeks very strategic OE.

Agreed. I've been impacted for an hour now. It's tied to my sign-in, I've tried on two devices.
  • Also getting server error then sign in error. If it wasn't for the gauntlet rounds needed, I wouldn't be worried.
  • Yeah I haven't been able to log in for over an hour, tried on two devices. Issues almost exactly a week apart, almost to the hour. I guess we know when WRG does their maintenance lol.
  • Still can't get in. Glad I completed the mini event.
  • (IPA) Glise(IPA) Glise ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    I can’t login with my VIP0 alt, which also has to finish gauntlet rounds to move to the next part of the OE. I could log in with my main, which was just weird.

I thought maybe it was a device thing, so I tried logging in my alt on the device I was on my main on, but now I am stuck at the loading screen & can’t change accounts back.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will let you know when to try again :)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try again now please! :)
  • confirmed .i logged in via steam
  • SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    I'm back in via Android now
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woot - thank you :)
  • Got back in about 1:40 EDT. My Timelines day is damaged, but it's just a game.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry this happened.
    The number of player affected was limited, this means that a blanket compensation will not be issued.
    Please submit a ticket especially if you had to revive a Voyage via Dilithium or a token.
  • Riker's islan{DD}Riker's islan{DD} ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Is the system still down - i was originally unable to login, and then i was able to play for about 20 minutes - and now have not been able to login for the last 2 hrs

- abt 16:35 GMT - not able to login
    - logged in around 16:45 - played till just before 17:00 and closed game
    - have not been able to logback in since 18:00

its is now 20:17 GMT

hae tried both windows and iOS

biilsczbpidn.png
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the system still down - i was originally unable to login, and then i was able to play for about 20 minutes - and now have not been able to login for the last 2 hrs

- abt 16:35 GMT - not able to login
    - logged in around 16:45 - played till just before 17:00 and closed game
    - have not been able to logback in since 18:00

its is now 20:17 GMT

hae tried both windows and iOS

biilsczbpidn.png

Everything should be resolved, and I do not see other reports at this time.
    If this persists much longer please submit a ticket.
  • Riker's islan{DD}Riker's islan{DD} ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    finally managed to log back in - just have to sit in loading image for close to seven minutes! - ridiculous....absolutely abismal

game is slow, unresponsive, with screens failing to open. Voyage collection has failed 3 times now....

Wifi speed is 350 MBPS download & 275MBS upload
    Mobile date is 25 MBPS download & 15 MBPS upload

phone and computer have have both been started / cache cleared

Comment moderated. ~Shan
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    finally managed to log back in - just have to sit in loading image for close to seven minutes! - ridiculous....absolutely abismal

game is slow, unresponsive, with screens failing to open. Voyage collection has failed 3 times now....

Wifi speed is 350 MBPS download & 275MBS upload
    Mobile date is 25 MBPS download & 15 MBPS upload

phone and computer have have both been started / cache cleared

Comment moderated. ~Shan

I understand the frustration but please be mindful.

As far as I can tell you are currently the only one reporting this.
    There might also be internet connectivity disruptions between your location and where our servers are located. This would result in the poor performance you are seeing.
  • logged off and now can't get back in.....sitting on splash back image for 10 minutes
  • Rikers
    Although I was one of the ones who couldn't log on earlier, I'm not experiencing any of the problems you're reporting. Sounds like it might be on your end. Try cycling your router on and off and restarting your device. Maybe uninstall and reinstall the game, but that seldom helps me.
  • VesmerVesmer ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    And now it’s happening again. Please don’t tell that I’m the only one experiencing this, it won’t help. It’s clearly on your side, it would be better to finally look into this and resolve this problem that’s been around for quite some time: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/19080/resolved-an-error-logging-in
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vesmer wrote: »
    And now it’s happening again. Please don’t tell that I’m the only one experiencing this, it won’t help. It’s clearly on your side, it would be better to finally look into this and resolve this problem that’s been around for quite some time: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/19080/resolved-an-error-logging-in

I am sorry you are experiencing this.
    The game is up and running on our end.
    There are unfortunately different issues that could results in what you are seeing, including connectivity disruptions.
  • Seems to be happening again
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to be happening again

For you and others, if this persist please contact support and start a new thread.
    Provide information about the platform used and your general location.
    Thank you!