Home The Bridge

Thanks for this month's collection, will we be getting April?

Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks for the new collection.

I had four immortalised, and levelled 4/4 Thelin up to get my fifth.

It seems to be a collection a month, but we are missing April.

https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Commodore_Robert_April

Comments

• W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I brought this up over on Shan's thread a few hours ago.
    I had seven immortal and have several golds with two or three stars I can build on.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Thanks for the new collection.

I had four immortalised, and levelled 4/4 Thelin up to get my fifth.

https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Commodore_Robert_April

Yeah. They need to add him to the Collection.

5mohg9jlhejd.jpg
    l894ruqj9i88.jpg
    jbdxaa4c6mz6.jpg

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • I hate this collection. I never liked any of the "aliens" in the show (always thought they were too...juvenile...for even a cartoon), and my personal rule is to airlock them all as soon as I acquire one.
    Now, I have to seriously consider breaking that rule, so as to garner the benefits for meeting the collection's milestones.

Grrrrrr.....what's a Ferengi to do when the profit is so low?
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's why I never toss crew I don't already have. I'm operating under the idea, since it is a collecting game, that all of them will be in a collection at some point. I'm closing in on finishing out the purples, having 100 immortal golds, and all the lesser crew are done, so 675+ immortal. A fleet mate really just focus on TNG crew when we both started and that didn't go well. I like to think I learn from others' mistakes.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    No “right” way to play. If there’s a card (or group of cards) you don’t like, don’t feel obligated to keep them. Only a handful of players will have the wherewithal to collect every card (and good for them!). I agree that a balanced roster will play best, but excluding TAS probably won’t handicap you much and will let you focus on stuff you like more. Either way… have fun! 🙂
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaiMon Bok wrote: »
    I hate this collection. I never liked any of the "aliens" in the show (always thought they were too...juvenile...for even a cartoon), and my personal rule is to airlock them all as soon as I acquire one.
    Now, I have to seriously consider breaking that rule, so as to garner the benefits for meeting the collection's milestones.

Grrrrrr.....what's a Ferengi to do when the profit is so low?

A Ferengi complaining that the aliens were too juvenile. :D:smiley:

I see that Spock and I-Chaya are now in 6 collections.
  • It seems to be a collection a month, but we are missing April.

But it's only March--
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭

But it's only March--

Yes, it looks like the announcement has been displaced.
  • Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭

But it's only March--

Yes, it looks like the announcement has been displaced.

Perhaps it got caught in a temporal loop during a Voyage?
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    SPOILERS FOR STRANGE NEW WORLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Robert April is set to appear in the premiere episode, played by Canadian actor Adrian Holmes. The new Uncle Phil in "Bel-Air"

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?