Home Engineering Room

Different Skirmish, Same Issue

I am glad though they put the development time in the new quantum pass and 3rd track on campaigns... :|

m8y1n484xuay.jpg
Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.

Comments

• *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are still growing! Run for the hills! :o:D

mkpdnzwvbwk7.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is indeed not fixed.
    Could you please provide the name of the crew that were slotted when this happened, thank you!
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Could you please provide the name of the crew that were slotted when this happened, thank you!

Its ok, a restart fixed it, I was just poking the bear ;) . But if it helps others, Crew were Killy, Rura Commandant, Jett Reno and Yedrin Dax. :)
  • CyranoCobbCyranoCobb ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Running back to back space battles in the Steam client because, well, skirmish. The text showing the buff for each crew gets bigger with every run, with a somewhat comical result eventually:

iltl1i4j0azv.png
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Its ok, a restart fixed it, I was just poking the bear ;) . But if it helps others, Crew were Killy, Rura Commandant, Jett Reno and Yedrin Dax. :)

My fleet has several members reporting same with totally different, varying crew. Its not the crew.
    A restart is a work around. Once too large to play restart. Annoying, but Works every-time.
  • It happens. Can't really do much about it. It should go away after the event.
  • Shan wrote: »

D'Kora Krayton - Killy, Ardra, Yedrin, and Tribble Kirk in that order
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone in my fleet suggested that the issue comes up when you use an unfused crew, particularly when one of the copies is in overflow. I can't confirm that, myself.

I have only had the issue once, long long ago.