Changing things up a bit :)

p049xbqkakr8.png

Comments

• Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve had too much to drink.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Blue-Man Group, but more shadowy?
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cerberus?

They actually look like several slightly different crew superimposed on one another.

1 and 4 look the same, but 2 and 3 have different up body shapes.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    All these funny {I hope} joke {I hope} posts.

I hope the Recurring is
    2k7e8vjm33xf.jpg
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
    Shan wrote: »
    Shinzon?! 😂

Ok, I did not see that one coming ;p

No one ever expects the Reman Picardquisition!
  • All these funny {I hope} joke {I hope} posts.

I hope the Recurring is
    2k7e8vjm33xf.jpg

My bet is also on "Confederation Admiral Picard"
    All these funny {I hope} joke {I hope} posts.

I hope the Recurring is
    2k7e8vjm33xf.jpg

My bet is also on "Confederation Admiral Picard"

i immediately did a Leonardo TV point and said to meself, "He is coming sooner rather than later."
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    From the stance, it is Picard from the latest season.

The cut of the uniform it could be Admiral Picard from the first episode.

This would be in line with Star Trek not wanting to release too much about the new series, too soon, so not a picard from a later episode.

5rzc1p8yz6vj.jpg
  • It could be a bald mega-event - Picard, Shinzon, Lt Ilia, The Keeper, badass bald Ben Siskos, and introducing 5* Mot The Barber as the first Bolian in the game along with newcomers Mr Homn and Discovery version of the Keeper. I dub the event - Bald is Beautiful.

gj5ve95iwtrg.gif
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • CyranoCobb wrote: »
    Gurney Halleck

With the House Atreides House Pug in one hand and the maula carbine in the other!

wdqbxadn8c8g.jpg

Coinciding with the launch of the crew with pets collection :D
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    It’s Dr Evil, yea baby!
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyranoCobb wrote: »
    CyranoCobb wrote: »
    Gurney Halleck

With the House Atreides House Pug in one hand and the maula carbine in the other!

wdqbxadn8c8g.jpg

Coinciding with the launch of the crew with pets collection :D

I am surprised there hasn't been a Data and Spot combo crew so far.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did WRG find a picture of me?
    Let’s fly!
  • MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    It could be a bald mega-event - Picard, Shinzon, Lt Ilia, The Keeper, badass bald Ben Siskos, and introducing 5* Mot The Barber as the first Bolian in the game along with newcomers Mr Homn and Discovery version of the Keeper. I dub the event - Bald is Beautiful.

Some of us resemble that remark!
    It could be a bald mega-event - Picard, Shinzon, Lt Ilia, The Keeper, badass bald Ben Siskos, and introducing 5* Mot The Barber as the first Bolian in the game along with newcomers Mr Homn and Discovery version of the Keeper. I dub the event - Bald is Beautiful.

gj5ve95iwtrg.gif

Careful. That can get somebody biddy slapped.

This would be in line with Star Trek not wanting to release too much about the new series, too soon, so not a picard from a later episode.

5rzc1p8yz6vj.jpg

To be fair, the General first appears in Episode Two. And we will be up to Episode Six or Seven before the Mega starts.

But, it could be too soon. Look at Towelie Gate.......
  • My guess is 21st Century Picard, looks an awful lot like one of the promo images Paramount released before S2 started
    Come and join the Star Trek Timelines Discord! https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
    Let's Fly!
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

5rzc1p8yz6vj.jpg

To be fair, the General first appears in Episode Two. And we will be up to Episode Six or Seven before the Mega starts.

But, it could be too soon. Look at Towelie Gate.......

If you ever go to a hotel, be sure to bring your own towel. You never know where a hotel towel has been!

wcigvxgmmuyv.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has a lot to say on the subject of towels...
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully it is someone that is not Cmd-Dip-Sec.
    Let’s fly!
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has a lot to say on the subject of towels...

hhyqi0q58wvd.jpeg

P.S.: I appreciate it that people are using the spoiler tag when posting about the new season of STP. Thank you very much! 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's Gru!!!
  • Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭

Will Smith is coming for you!
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kim-Novak wrote: »

Will Smith is coming for you!

I was tempted to reference that Oscars' moment when I was posting but held back.