Home The Bridge
Options

April Displaced Mega!

Thats a fun collection of main cast for this mega! Carpenter Street Archer and T'pol and Hippie Kira and O'Brien in particular are great adds for my tastes. Looking forward to seeing the stats.

Comments

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    qv10nvsm9n0f.png

y3v0gbmj0aro.png

1ncehr7q4d40.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    The Archer is in the vault too and has a beastly security primary. I have no idea how to post screenshots though. Love the art on all of these.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    The Archer is in the vault too and has a beastly security primary. I have no idea how to post screenshots though. Love the art on all of these.
    17ncw50lmqq2.jpeg
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    Heck with any of the crew.... TOS ROMULAN WARBIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know, right? I might even take a flyer on a pack of schematics for that ship! I am looking forward to just seeing it in the shipyard, not to mention what abilities & timing it will have.
  • Options

truth!
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great character selectionn this time. A mega I really look forward 2 B) .
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xindi Dean Morgan or we riot.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    8qp4ec0ntr28.jpg
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plus, if "Displaced" is the bonus trait, they should all have it! Very nice. The collection should grow by leaps and bounds.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Xindi Dean Morgan or we riot.
    Sonja wrote: »
    8qp4ec0ntr28.jpg

Yeah. All three posted are lower tier for Gauntlet immediately leaps out at me. But, gotta be balanced.
  • Options
    Plus, if "Displaced" is the bonus trait, they should all have it! Very nice. The collection should grow by leaps and bounds.

Emphasis for the key word!
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Recurrent Mega April 2024 Picard -> a good voyager, rank 7

wqwh1naey2lm.jpg
  • Options
    Sonja wrote: »
    Recurrent Mega April 2024 Picard -> a good voyager, rank 7

wqwh1naey2lm.jpg

Four Collections when they add the new one.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    zuhz3ps5afqp.jpeg

Wonderland Taylor? :smiley:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zuhz3ps5afqp.jpeg

was she more or less displaced than Pizza Kirk was? :)

and also...ROMULAN WARBIRD!!!!!

balanceofterror.jpg
  • Options
    zuhz3ps5afqp.jpeg

I guess that scene specifically.

[Gillian has just beamed aboard the Klingon ship for the first time]

Kirk: Hello, Alice. Welcome to "Wonderland".
  • Options
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭

Except that it was not called a warbird in TOS. It was the bird of prey. (Before the Klingons stole that name in the movie era)
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slick wrote: »

Except that it was not called a warbird in TOS. It was the bird of prey. (Before the Klingons stole that name in the movie era)

Good point, but I'll still happily take it.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Slick wrote: »

That dang low budget that 1960s TV shows had. The whole "Klingon-Romulan Technology Alliance" was because they did not want to make new Romulan ships. I don't know why they could not just use the Bird of Prey again in the other episodes with Romulans. Just say the one from the submarine combat episode was an experimental platform for weapons testing.

• Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chiming in to add that I like the structure of this mega as well. 1.5 factions in the back half means players have time to accumulate new bonus crew and slow-thaw others over several weeks. Should make for some competitive events.
  • Options
    Patiently (ok, so not so patiently) waiting for more specs on the TOS Romulan Bird of Prey...what * level, what are it's skill slot requirements, what are it's combat stats, DOES IT FIRE A PLASMA TORPEDO FOR 500% DAMAGE!
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chiming in to add that I like the structure of this mega as well. 1.5 factions in the back half means players have time to accumulate new bonus crew and slow-thaw others over several weeks. Should make for some competitive events.

Yes, it means more event crew and so forth. On the other hand, it also means a tougher fight. It means draining far more resources than usual. It means a harder event, not an easier one.