Home Make It So!
Options

Ship-Level Rewards

RocheRoche ✭✭
edited April 2022 in Make It So!
I would like to see a better balance of each rarity of ship schematics that are given out. I need to improve my Commander-level ships as much as I do my Captain and Admiral-level ships. But for the past couple of months, I've received negligible Commander-level schematics from any event, Dabo, voyage, arena battle, or shuttle. I'm fighting a 1:4:25 ratio of Commander:Captain:Admiral schematics in my personal reward history over the past two months. This makes improving Arena stats nigh impossible except for crew; alternatively, the higher level ships take upwards of 4x as many schematics to complete, so I don't get any bumps there, either.

Please add your thoughts and feedback; maybe you have a way you counterbalance this issue or why this would be a bad idea — all of that is welcome here. :smile:

Comments

• Options
    In addition to this, I'd like to see less schematic rewards for ships I already have max leveled, since those become replicator fodder as soon as I get them.
    This is especially egregious, IMHO, for the daily and dabo rewards; if you claim that these reward tables are customized for each player, then why do you keep offering me the same ship schematics every time? I can almost guarantee each dabo round I'm going to be offered either Borg Cube, Krayton, Prakesh, or Shenzhou packs, none of which I need.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself