Home The Bridge
Options

Best crew attributes per ship type (for skirmishes, arena, etc.)

RocheRoche ✭✭
edited April 2022 in The Bridge
I *love* the crew and ship abilities spreadsheet. That said, I'm wondering if there exists some sort of tool to help players understand what criteria they should be paying attention to. Something like what the BBB offers that describes what kinds of crew would be best for each type of ship and why. For example, maybe XYZ shop would better benefit from a fast hard initial attack that is accompanied by a crew of short bursts I'd accuracy etc., versus another ship that might best benefit from long-lasting support crew with one attack member, or however it works.

Any suggestions appreciated. Thank you, Captains!

Comments

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roche wrote: »
    I *love* the crew and ship abilities spreadsheet. That said, I'm wondering if there exists some sort of tool to help players understand what criteria they should be paying attention to. Something like what the BBB offers that describes what kinds of crew would be best for each type of ship and why. For example, maybe XYZ shop would better benefit from a fast hard initial attack that is accompanied by a crew of short bursts I'd accuracy etc., versus another ship that might best benefit from long-lasting support crew with one attack member, or however it works.

Any suggestions appreciated. Thank you, Captains!
    @Roche , please see my reply to your post in this thread in the Ready Room. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust