Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyage Bug (locked into auto-repeat loop)

often times when I get a Maquis, Malon or especially a Hirogen ship requirement for Voyages, the Voyages get locked into a loop, where it is the same voyage over and over. I have had a loop-locked auto-repeat voyage on Hirogen for over 2 weeks at one point.

I try moving my ship around the galaxy map, changing ship & bridge crew, restarting, and starting the app on several different devices, and still get the same voyage.

Today, it did all 3, and locked into Hirogen on the 4th Voyage attempt, which I had started and recalled 15 Voyages of different lengths, but still all came back Hirogen and all with the exact same traits for each skill.

I sent it out for a full Voyage on the lowest ship with no AM bonuses, but I am only about 10% confident it will change away from Hirogen.

This has been going on since Voyages was introduced, but I have not seen it reported as a bug yet.
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    often times when I get a Maquis, Malon or especially a Hirogen ship requirement for Voyages, the Voyages get locked into a loop, where it is the same voyage over and over. I have had a loop-locked auto-repeat voyage on Hirogen for over 2 weeks at one point.

I try moving my ship around the galaxy map, changing ship & bridge crew, restarting, and starting the app on several different devices, and still get the same voyage.

Today, it did all 3, and locked into Hirogen on the 4th Voyage attempt, which I had started and recalled 15 Voyages of different lengths, but still all came back Hirogen and all with the exact same traits for each skill.

I sent it out for a full Voyage on the lowest ship with no AM bonuses, but I am only about 10% confident it will change away from Hirogen.

This has been going on since Voyages was introduced, but I have not seen it reported as a bug yet.

Thank you for adding the ships you've noticed this with.
    Having a voyage locked with the same trait has been reported before but never with any details that could help reproduce the issue and potentially find the cause.
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Interesting point. So maybe when i get a repeat cycle like this it last only 2-3 voyage attempts then goes away bcuz i use a different ship than called for. In order to avoid this loop i start and stop different voyages with different ships and crew. It takes 2-3 attempts of a 20 min recall voyage to clear the bug for me.
    Currently my voyage is “stuck” im waiting on a ticket reply. Ive done all of the work arounds to get it un-stuck. Its just stuck.
    Ive also noticed this voyage in particular has had an erroneous timer and AM loss throughout. Ive been losing 30 AM for a dilemma. Ive also had the timer just sit there and go nowhere while the voyage is actively running and using my AM. So im using much more AM than i should?

I usually dont pay so much attention to the voyages bcuz they have been buggy and not fixed since day 1. But this time i decided to do some testing of my own and actually watch it. 🖖🏻