Home The Bridge

Free slots?

I have not seen any notice on my message board with free slots nor have I seen any in the time portal. Did they just add them to our total without any notice? I could be confused but it seems like I have the same number of slots now that I had before first contact day. Did I miss something?

Comments

• seriously, I'm just wondering if I clicked on them while I was half asleep and didn't notice.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not seen any notice on my message board with free slots nor have I seen any in the time portal. Did they just add them to our total without any notice? I could be confused but it seems like I have the same number of slots now that I had before first contact day. Did I miss something?
    They did just add them to the total without any additional notification. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Ok. Thanks for the info. I just lost track of how many slots I had then. In the past I had received them in the massage board or had to get them in the time portal.
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't recall a time when you had to claim slots in the time portal. Maybe a very many years ago.
  • I'm an old fart so it might be memory issues. But I remember getting a message on the board.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do a restart of your game; always your first, best option. They were added.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you know how many tiers of slots you have purchased (if any), then you can verify that the free ones were added to your quarters using the Crew Slots chart on the wiki:

https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Crew#Unlocking_slots
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    When we add free crew slots, it is done automatically for everyone, on our side.
    There is nothing to claim.

What can happen is that if you have crew in overflow before slots are added, once the slots are added these crew will automatically fill them. Which can make it look like you did not have slots added :)
  • No problemo.....just a faulty recollection of mine. And I lost track of how many slots I had...that's all.
    Thanks for the freebies by the way.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problemo.....just a faulty recollection of mine. And I lost track of how many slots I had...that's all.
    Thanks for the freebies by the way.

You are very welcome :)