Home The Bridge
Options

The Figment is here. New 4*- Rumplestiltskin

W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
Spotted him in the Vault.
dciq4wu9cyp6.png
ytlwa0h2uuus.png
I am happy to see another purple Cultural Figure.
W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*

Comments

• Options
    I need this Guy, PRONTO
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, now I want a Gold card of Colm Meaney telling the producers that he refuses to appear opposite “A 🤬 leprechaun”.

😂

Colm Meaney is all the awesomes.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just pulled one pack and hit him. My missing purples are still at 2- Tam Elbrum and Kov.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd definitely grab a gold O'Brien statue!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    I just pulled one pack and hit him. My missing purples are still at 2- Tam Elbrum and Kov.

i got him in one pull, too!

6gnz26x6bspj.jpg

The OTHER Dax has a message.

p9n6xoan46mx.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Merged

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    oemrp5s397pt.jpeg

Got mine. Couldn’t resist.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

i got him in one pull, too!

6gnz26x6bspj.jpg

The OTHER Dax has a message.

p9n6xoan46mx.jpg

gbengjyga824.gif
  • Options
    Sweet Mary MacGregor, now we be lettin' the fae join our crew?!?! Next it'll be fairy rings in Engineering and the Green Man wil'na stop peekin' out from behind the transporter pad!
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, now I want a Gold card of Colm Meaney telling the producers that he refuses to appear opposite “A 🤬 leprechaun”.

😂

Funny thing is that a few years later he played a leprechaun in a telemovie.
  • Options
    Calhoun wrote: »

😂

Why do I kinda sorta rememberry that? I must have seen it, and blocked it out.

• Options
    edited April 2022
    Calhoun wrote: »

😂

I never heard that part of the story!

I have just always loved the image of The Powers That Be facing an irate Colm Meaney and scrambling for what they could convert the leprechaun into…

“Uh… think… think… Rumplestiltskin?!?