Home The Bridge
Options

Achievement bug

SlickSlick ✭✭✭
edited April 2022 in The Bridge
I just reached level 90 and this happened. I thought "What in the world?" but it disappeared after a game reboot. Therefore I chose not to post this in Engineering forum nor submit a ticket. Rather weird how it is on my daily missions page though.

3derj45olas3.png
Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!

Comments

• Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't quote me, but I seem to remember this was a result of that 'bug' or Christmas present we all got a few years ago - when they were testing temp. achievements and accidentally gave everyone the rewards for up to level 99.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frank? wrote: »
    Don't quote me, but I seem to remember this was a result of that 'bug' or Christmas present we all got a few years ago - when they were testing temp. achievements and accidentally gave everyone the rewards for up to level 99.
    whoops! :p
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    This happens to me very often for a long time. Sometimes it goes away upon reboot, sometimes it goes away at reset.
    I have sent plenty of tickets, not to ask for anything but based on the “if you dont send a ticket with a screenshot, we dont know about it” rule. Supposedly it gets forwarded to tech department. It went away for a while, then came back again after last 2 most recent updates. Updates always bring back old glitches due to paste and copy old code, and forget it was glitched. ????
    . 61hi5xv753bj.jpeg
    cvxpqiridj82.jpeg
    qderqtl8q7yw.jpeg
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    My achievement bug is that I hit lvl 99 and then couldn’t go any higher or get any additional amounts of honor for leveling up my account.
    Let’s fly!